Liam hurt whilst filming first time

Liam's pov

I have almost finished filming my music video for first time. The ground is quite slippery from the rain. I have just crossed over to where I need to be and I slip over and I feel my left ankle snap. I bite my lip and I stand up putting no weight on my left side. I limp over to where I need to stand and I finish shooting the music video. When I finish I limp over to where my dressing room trailer is and I limp on. Niall comes up to me and helps me sit down. He says "I saw you fall are you alright?" I shake my head and say "I really hurt my ankle falling down. I felt my ankle pop or snap or something." Niall nods and says "Could I have a look at your ankle" I nod and allow Liam to have a look at my ankle. He carefully takes off my shoe and sock and gasps "Li your ankle is so swollen. We need to get you to the hospital." I nod because I am in pain. Niall helps me into some comfy clothes.

Niall helps me out to his car and he drives to the hospital. Once we arrive at the hospital Niall helps me out of the car and into the hospital. A nurse is waiting for us by the entrance because Niall rang ahead and we get taken straight back. The nurse says "A doctor should be here shortly." We both nod and I lean my head on Niall's shoulder feeling exhausted. I feel Niall pressing a kiss to my forehead and he says "Don't go to sleep yet babe. We need to wait for the doctor" I nod and say "I'll try not to" Niall smiles.

Niall's pov

The doctor walks in and says "Hello boys. What seems to be the problem?" I say "Liam here decided to fall over and he said that he felt his ankle snap" the doctor nods and says "Liam could I have a look?" Liam nods and sticks out his leg for the doctor to have a look at. The doctor has a feel around Liam's ankle and says "I would like to have an x-ray I am pretty certain that it is just a bad sprain but I want to be certain" we both nod and the doctor leads us out of the room and to the x-ray room.

After the x-ray still Niall's pov

Liam is practically falling asleep on top of me. He is exhausted. We are just waiting for the results of the x-ray to come back. About ten minutes later the doctor walks in and says "Liam has a hairline fracture on his ankle I am going to put a boot on him and he needs rest it as much as possible. He will be able to take the boot off to shower but I would recommend to keep it on over night especially for the first week. After that he can take it off over night if he wants." I nod and the doctor says "Come back in 6 weeks and we will re assess him and see if his ankle is healed" I nod and say "Thank you doctor" the doctor nods and responds "Your welcome. See you in 6 weeks." I nod and help Liam out to my car again.

I help him to strap in and I shut the car door. He leans his head on the window and falls asleep. I smile and get in the car and strap myself ins I drive us home. Once we get home I quietly get out of the car and I go round to Liam's side. I carefully open the car door and I gently unstrap him. I carefully pick him up and shut the car door. I carefully manage to lock the car and carry Liam up to the house. I manage to unlock the door and I open it. I carry Liam to the living room. I put him on the sofa. I take off Liam's other shoe and I take off my own shoes. I gently pick Liam back up and carry him upstairs. I gently place Liam on the bed and I get into bed next to him. Liam curls into me and I pull the duvet over both of us. I soon get lulled to sleep by Liam's soft snores

6 weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 6 weeks. Liam went back to the doctor and his ankle was healed. He thanked Niall for looking after him whilst his ankle was broken.