Liam hurt whilst filming stack it up

Liam's pov

I am filming my music video for stack it up with a boogie wit da hoodie. He has spun a sign around and I laugh at it. I wish I could do something like that. We have almost finished our music video and a boogie wit da hoodie comes over and says "Why don't you have a try Liam." I say "I can't I'll probably some how manage to hurt myself." He says "Have a go Liam. I'll teach you." I nod and he shows me how to spin the sign. I take the sign off him and start to spin it.

It is all going well until I loose my fingering on the sign it comes down and hits me on the top of the head. I put the sign down and I put a hand to my head. I pull my hand back and my eyes widen at the sight of blood on my hand and I have a killer headache already. He asks me "Are you alright Liam?" I say panicking slightly"No not really. My head hurts and it is bleeding" he nods and says "Let's get you to the dressing room" I nod and we go to my dressing room. He gives me a few tissues to hold to my head. I gently apply a little amount of pressure and I instantly whimper. I quietly say "Louis I need you" a boogie wit da hoodie says "Who's Louis?" I say "My boyfriend. I need him." He nods and says "Why don't you call him" I nod and get my phone.

I quickly log into my phone and I find Louis number. I quickly call him and Louis quickly answers and says "Hey babe. Have you finished?" I say "Yeah. I think I need to go to the hospital though Lou." Louis says sounding concerned "What why? What did you do?" I say "I tried to spin a sign and I lost my fingering and it fell on my head. My head hurts and it is bleeding as well." Louis says "I'll be there in ten minutes. No actually five minutes." I say to him "Don't break any speed limits please Lou" I hear Louis say "Li you are way more important than not breaking speed limits so I will probably break them maybe by a little" I groan and say "Louis you are impossible" louis says "I know but you love me anyways" I nod and say "I do Lou. See you in a bit" Louis says "See you in a bit Li love you" I say "Love you too." The call ends.

About five minutes later Louis walks through the door. I say "I hope you didn't speed too much" Louis says "No I didn't babe. I promise. Now let me have a look at your head" I nod and take the tissue off my head. Louis gently pulls my head down so he can have a look at my head. He says "Come on let's get you to the hospital babe. You will probably need stitches" I nod and I get a couple more tissues and Louis says "Thank you for looking after him and his silly ways" a boogie wit da hoodie nods and says "Your welcome. See you later Liam" I nod and Louis leads me to his car.

Louis pov

I help Liam into the car and I help him to strap in. I get in and I strap myself in and I drive us to the hospital. Once we are at the hospital I help Liam out of the car and I take him in to the hospital. We get taken straight back through since I called ahead. The nurse says "A doctor will be here shortly" I nod and the nurse leaves the room.

A couple of minutes later the doctor walks through the door. "Hello boys. How may I help you?" I say "Liam tried to spin the sign but the sign slipped out of his hands and it hit him on the top of the head" the doctor nods and says "Liam could I have a look at your head?" Liam nods and says "Be gentle" the doctor nods and the doctor has a look at Liam's head. The doctor says "He needs stitches." I nod and the doctor says "I'll go and get the things and you can be on your way" we both nod and the doctor leaves the room.

A couple of minutes later the doctor comes back in the room and puts some numbing cream around Liam's cut and waits for a while before saying "How does that feel Liam?" Liam says "Numb" the doctor nods and stitches up Liam's head and says "keep the area dry for two weeks and the stitches should dissolve in the next two weeks" we both nod and we leave the room. I help Liam to the car and in strap in. I get in myself and strap myself in. I drive home and I help Liam out of the car and into the house.

A couple of weeks later no ones pov

The stitches dissolves after a couple of weeks and he thanked Louis for looking after him.