Liam sick

Liam's pov

We are on the first leg of our OTRA tour and we have just finished a concert and it is 11pm and I am not feeling the best. "Can we go back to the hotel now please? I don't feel well" Zayn glares at me "No Liam we all are tired so stop faking. We have a meet and greet soon" I look at Niall "Please Ni, I really don't feel well" Niall shakes his head "No Li. You have tried to get out of these before. It's not going to work" I glare at the ground avoiding eye contact with anyone. I hear someone leave the room but I don't look up to see who it is.

20 minutes before the meet and greet still Liam's pov

I start to feel really nauseous. I carefully stand up "Where are you going?" I hear someone say but I am mad at them so I ignore them and walk out of the dressing room and straight into the bathroom and I see Louis curled up "What are you doing" Louis smirks at me "I'm doing what you are doing" I try to say "But I'm actually..." Louis cuts me off "Give it a rest Liam. We all know you are faking. You were fine during the concert" I glare at Louis "So were you. What make you think they will believe you" Louis smirks again and says "You'll see" I feel a gag trying to escape but I swallow it down. Harry, Niall and Zayn come in "There you two are" My head starts to ache. I hear Louis groan "What's the matter boo?" Louis looks up at them and says weakly "I don't feel well" Niall responds "Oh Lou. You were fine during the concert." Louis responds "I've felt sick all day" Zayn responds "Let's get you back to the hotel to rest." I feel tears well up in my eyes. Why don't they believe me? Louis always fakes sick but I haven't Harry, Zayn and Niall carefully help Louis up and Harry glares at me and says "Can you help rather than just standing there." I continue to glare at the floor trying to keep the tears from falling. I go and open the bathroom door and they leave helping Louis to the van. I let a tear slip but I quickly wipe it away.

About 5 minutes later Niall comes over and says "Come on Li we need to go to the meet and greet" I look at Niall with pleading eyes "I feel really sick please don't make me do the meet and greet" Niall glares at me "I was trying to be nice by forgetting that you faked being sick but you are still faking even though we all know that you are not sick" I look down and grumble under my breath so that Niall doesn't hear me "I'm the one faking maybe you should take a closer look at Louis. He's the one faking I am actually sick" Niall says "Let's go" I reluctantly follow Niall to the room where we are having the meet and greet.

Half way though the meet and greet still Liam's pov

My head starts to pound now and I feel like I am gonna throw up soon. I just want to go back to the hotel and sleep. I feel tears well up in my eyes again. I look over and see there is still loads of fans. At the end of the meet and greet someone says to me "You shouldn't be in the band. You can't sing your holding the others down and your ugly" I feel tears well up in my eyes and Niall quickly jumps to my defence "Don't talk about Liam like that. We would be nowhere without Liam. The fan glares at me and says "You still shouldn't be in the band" I look down trying not to cry. I feel someone put an arm around me. It must be Niall since I am on the end and I lean into him needing comfort tears fall down my face rapidly. I feel a gag escape my mouth and I throw up all over myself, Niall and the floor and I start crying harder. I feel someone rub my back "Shh it doesn't matter Li. Harry, Zayn get your butts here and someone bring a bucket or bin" I throw up again

Niall's pov

Harry and Zayn rush over Zayn carrying an empty bin. I take it off Zayn and put it under Liam's chin. I gently rub Liam's back and I look up at the others "He was sick the whole time. We should've believed him but we didn't" I hear Liam throw up again and I rub his back "Some fan was also very mean to Liam saying he shouldn't be in the band and he couldn't sing and is ugly which is not true." I feel Liam lean on me more and I look down at him "Are you finished Li?" He nods slightly Harry says "I'll go and empty this bin. Zayn can you find a cleaner and say there was an insistent and Niall and Liam can get changed and check his fever" I nod and carefully help Liam stand up "Lean on me Li we will get you changed and back to the hotel" Liam nods and I carefully help Liam back to the dressing room.