Niam-Liam sick but no one believes him

Liam's pov

We are just half way through our Up All night tour. One morning I wake up and my stomach is cramping but today is a bad day to get sick because we have 5 interviews, a rehearsal and a concert tonight. I hear Niall wake up so I pretend to be asleep so I can tell him that I don't feel well. "Liam get up we need to go" Niall shakes me roughly. I wince but I open my eyes "Niall I don't feel well stop shaking me or I will throw up" Niall feels my forehead "You feel fine. Stop faking" Niall leaves me and gets dressed "Come on Liam get moving we need to go" I nod my head sadly and slowly get out of bed and I get dressed.

I follow Niall down to the restaurant but when I get there my stomach flips. Louis spots us "Morning Niam" I just grunt not wanting to be here but in bed

Louis' pov

"What's wrong with him?" I ask Niall sighs "He is sick apparently" Liam looks at Niall "I am sick" Niall feels Liam's forehead "You are not you don't have a fever. When you are sick you always have a fever" Liam looks at me "It's true Liam" Harry and Zayn also agrees. Liam just walks out looking like he might cry. I feel bad for making him cry but we all know that Liam always gets high fevers when he is sick so he is faking.

Liam's pov

After all my friends including my boyfriend basically called me a liar I leave the restaurant practically crying. Paul stops me before I can go anywhere "Are you ok Liam?" I shake my head and start crying "I don't feel well but the boys have basically called me a liar. I just feel really sick. My stomach hurts and I just feel achey all over" I feel someone rubbing my back "Do you think you might throw up" I shake my head "Not at the moment anyways" Paul nods "Do you think you will make it through today" I sigh "No but I am going to have to because none of the boys not even Niall believes me"

During the 3rd interview still Liam's pov

All of the boys including Niall have been ignoring me all day unless they need to ask me something. We are halfway through our 3rd interview of the day and I am starting to feel really nauseous "Alright boys who is single" due to the fact that management isn't letting me and Niall come out Niall and Harry raises their hand "Liam you are in a relationship with Danielle Peazer is that correct" I swallow the bile that is trying to rise in my throat "Yeah that is correct" I space out after the interview trying to keep the contents of my stomach in my stomach.

As soon as the interview is over and I run to the closest bathroom and lock the door and start to throw up everything that I have eaten. Then I realise I need to let it out both ends I grab the bin and I pull down my trousers and boxers I sit on the toilet and a load of diarrhoea comes out of me and I throw up into the bin.

Someone knocks on the door "Liam it is me Paul are you ok?" I start crying "No. I have been sick and I am having diarrhoea" Paul responds "Do you want me to wait out here for you?" I think then I decided that I do want him to "Yes please I will probably be out soon" I finish having diarrhoea so I clean myself up and empty the bin down the toilet almost throwing up again and I rinse out the bin and wash my hands and I unlock the door and opens in and I fall into Paul's arms sobbing. I feel him rub my back "I feel really sick" Paul just continues to rub my back "You sound sick too" I eventually calm down and I pull away from Paul "Do you have any water? My mouth tastes disgusting" Paul nods and takes me to the dressing room and hands me a bottle of water. I take small sips. Paul feels my forehead "I think you have a fever now bud. Come on we need to get to the next interview" I feel tears well up in my eyes "I'm sorry Liam. I know it must be awful to go interviews when you are this sick" I nod and I follow Paul out "There you are. We are going to be late for the next interview and we don't have time to stop to get something to eat" I feel my eyes well up with tears again and I just go to the back of the van and tears run down my face. I feel awful and no one believes me.