Liam and Zayn food poisoning

Liam's pov

We have just finished our up all night tour and to celebrate we thought we might go to the new restaurant down by where we live. Both me and Zayn order the creamy chicken pasta, Niall ordered the chicken burger, Harry ordered a beef burger and Louis ordered spaghetti bolognaise.

The waiter comes over with Harry, Louis and Niall's meal and he says "Your dinner will be here shortly." Both me and Zayn nod and the waiter goes towards the kitchen. A couple of minutes later the waiter comes over and gives me and Zayn our meals. I start to eat mine but the chicken tastes odd. I shrug and continue to eat because I am hungry. I look over at Zayn and he says to me quietly "Does your chicken taste odd?" I nod Zayn starts to eat just the pasta. I shrug and continue to eat the whole meal.

Once the meal is over we go back to our car. I didn't have any pudding except the mouthfuls I had of each of the boy's pudding, Zayn had a caramel sundae, Louis had a gooey chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, Niall had a sticky toffee pudding with caramel ice cream and Harry had a millionaire's shortbread sundae. We start driving back home. I start to feel cramps in my stomach and I feel really nauseous. I close my eyes to try and keep the nausea at bay in the car.

After a couple of minutes Zayn says "Louis can we pull over? I'm gonna be sick" Louis nods and he tries to find somewhere to pull over. Now Zayn says he is going to be sick I feel more sick. I feel vomit trying to climb up my throat. I swallow thickly and look over at Zayn who has got a greenish tint with his hand over his mouth. Louis says "I'm just about to pull over Zayn" he nods I look away from him and Niall says to me "Are you ok Li?" I shake my head. Niall says "Do you think you might throw up?" I nod and think to myself Niall knows me so well as soon as the car stops Zayn scrambles out of the car and starts to throw up. Harry kneels down beside him.

I gag and Niall says "Louis do we have a bag anywhere? I don't think Liam will make it outside" Louis quickly empties the rubbish bag and hands it to me just in time for Liam to throw up. I gently rub his back "Shh your doing so well" I throw up again. I continue to retch for five minutes throwing up quite a lot of the time. Once I am done I collapse on Niall feeling drained. Harry comes and says "Have you finished Liam?" I nod and say "For now." Harry takes the bag and puts it in the bin on the side of the road and he helps Zayn in the car. He says "Are you ok Liam? You were throwing up as well" I nod and close my eyes

Niall's pov

We drive back home. Once we are at home I say to Harry and Louis "We will should wake them to check their temperatures when we go inside" they both nod and Harry says "I will wake Zayn, Louis and Niall you two wake Liam" we both nod and I gently rub up and down Liam's arm "Li bud you need to wake up for me" he whimpers but he stays asleep.  I say "C'mon Li wake up buddy." He slowly opens his eyes and whimpers. I look over at Zayn and Harry and see that Harry is pulling an half asleep Zayn out of the car. I say to Liam "Li let me up bud." He shakes his head. "M feel sick" I say "Do you think you might be sick?" He nods and I quickly unstrap him and myself. I manage to open Liam's door over him and I gently push him out. I quickly get out after him and I take him over to some bushes

As we get to the bushes Liam starts to throw up. I gently rub his back. He throws up a couple more times before he leans his head on my shoulder. I say "Come on bud. Let's get you to bed" he nods sadly. We walk up to the house and Louis says "Harry has taken Zayn up to their room. His temperature was 38.3." I nod and grab the thermometer. I gently place it in Liam's ear and I press the button. "38.8." Louis says "I wonder what has made them both so sick. They were fine before we went to the meal" I say suddenly remembering "They both had the creamy chicken pasta and both of the meals came out at the same time. We should probably get to bed." Louis nods and I carry Liam upstairs so I don't have to wake him up and so he doesn't have to walk

Once we are upstairs Louis says to me. "I'll be in my room if you need me" I nod and carry Liam into our room. I gently lay him on his bed. He whimpers and opens his eyes "NiNi. Don't go" I say "Li I need to get changed. Give me two minutes." His bottom lip starts to tremble. I very quickly get changed. I grab some comfy clothes for Liam and I go over to his bed. I say "Let's get you out of these clothes and into some comfy clothes." He nods and I help him to change into his comfy clothes and he cuddles into my side. I say to him "Go to sleep bud hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow." He nods and falls asleep. I very carefully try and get out of Liam's bed but he grips onto me in his sleep. I give up and Liam cuddles into me more. I soon fall asleep.

At 4:32 am Liam's pov

I get woken up by a strong cramp in my stomach. I whimper and shake Niall "Ni wake up" his eyes slowly opens and he says "Li what's wrong bud?" I say "My tummy hurts." Niall says "Do you think you might be sick?" I shrug and say "I think I might but I'm not sure" Niall says "Let's go to the bathroom just incase I nod and we go to the bathroom. Just as we get there I hear Zayn throwing up in the bathroom. I keep my mouth tight shut so I don't throw up everywhere Niall says "Li do you think you will make it to the downstairs toilet?" I shrug and Niall picks me up and carries me to the downstairs toilet.

As soon as we get to the downstairs toilet I get placed on the floor besides the toilet. I gag over the toilet and throw up. I feel Niall gently rubbing my back. I whimper as my stomach makes a weird noise. Niall says "That didn't sound good" I whimper and stand up "I think I need to let it out both ends." I quickly pull down my jogging bottoms and boxers and I sit on the toilet. Niall puts the bin on my lap and I whimper as a load of diarrhoea comes out of me. I throw up as well. Niall gently rubs my back as I continue to let it out both ends.

Once I am done Niall turns around to give me some privacy and I quickly clean myself up. Once I have cleaned myself up I go over to Niall and rest my head on his shoulder Niall says "Li can I quickly empty the bin then we can go back to bed and cuddle" I nod and allow Niall to empty the bin down the toilet. He flushes the chain and we both wash our hands. I lean my head on Niall's shoulder and I close my eyes. Niall says "Li do you want me to carry you up to bed?" I nod and I feel Niall pick me up and soon with the rocking motion every time Niall takes a step I am fast asleep.

Niall's pov

Liam has just fallen asleep. I carefully carry Liam upstairs and I bump into Harry and Zayn who has just left the bathroom. Harry says "Sorry did you need to get in the bathroom?" I say "It's alright I took Liam to the downstairs toilet so he didn't puke all over the hallway floor" Harry nods and I say "How are you feeling Zayn?" He shrugs and says "I don't feel nauseous at the moment. How's Liam?" I say "He is not having a great time. Everything he has eaten is coming out one way or the other. I'm going to lay him down. He gets quite heavy after a while and mg arms are dead" Harry gives Liam a sympathetic look and says "Yeah we'll let you get to bed. Zayn let's get you to bed as well" Zayn nods and follows Harry. I carry Liam into our room and I carefully lay him down. He whines and opens his eyes slightly "NiNi don't go" I say "I'm just coming bud" I carefully get into bed and allow Liam to cuddle into me.

A week later no ones pov

Zayn felt better after two days because he didn't eat all the chicken and Liam still felt really sick and didn't feel better until the end of the week. They are all glad that Liam and Zayn are feeling better