Liam nervous

Liam's pov

We are on the morning of the first concert of the European leg of the where we are tour. We are playing Croke Park. The biggest stadium in Ireland. I don't know why but I am so nervous more nervous than most of the time we have a large crowd. Louis says to me "Liam you need to eat some breakfast" I look down at the plate of toast I have got myself and I pick it up and take a bite. I eat about half before I start to feel nauseous. I put the toast down and I close my eyes "Li are you ok? You look pale" I hear Louis ask me I nod and open my eyes. "I'm fine Lou don't worry" Louis looks at me suspiciously. I look back down at the toast I really don't wanna eat the rest but I will worry the other boys especially Louis who is very overprotective of me because I am his boyfriend. I force myself to finish the toast so Louis doesn't get any more suspicious than he already is.

Louis pov

Liam seems off I am going to keep an eye on him today. I know what he is like. I know that he doesn't like asking for help even if he really needs it. He has always been like it. Once he finished his breakfast we both go into the main area of the bus and Liam leans his head on my shoulder. I pull him closer to me and we all decide to watch movies until the soundcheck because we have a rest day before the sound check for the concert tonight.

During the sound check Liam's pov

We go out on the stage and I look round and see how many seats there are. I suddenly feel really sick to my stomach from the nerves. About half way through the sound check the music gets cut of and our manager says "Liam focus you have a large crowd tonight there are going to be 235 thousand people here tonight. This needs to be perfect. You can't keep on messing up" this doesn't do anything to help my nerves. My eyes well up with tears and I nod slightly and we continue to rehearse with me messing up sometimes. Management makes us go through the whole concert again which makes the others but Louis mad. He looks at me concerned knowing I don't normally mess up during a sound check

Louis pov

I am really worried about Liam. He doesn't normally mess up as much as he did during the sound check I know the other boys are mad at Liam for having to do the sound check twice because it will cut into our time backstage to mess around for a while. I look over at Liam and he looks like he is ready to cry especially when management mentioned the amount of people that are going to be here tonight. This makes me even more worried about him. Once the second sound check is over management let's us go backstage. Liam is the first one to run off stage practically crying. I quickly run after him.

Lou says to me "If you are looking for Liam. He ran into the bathroom. He looked like he was about to cry" I nod and say "I will talk to him" I go into the bathroom and see Liam leaning on one of the sinks breathing heavily and crying slightly. I slowly walk over to Liam and gently touch his back. He looks over at me and more tears slip down his face. I gently try and wipe them away but they keep on getting replaced by new tears "What's up babe?" He looks back at the sink breathing heavily again and he shrugs.

There is a few minutes silence before he says sounding upset "Lou gonna be sick" I nod and gently take Liam to the toilet. I guide him to his knees and he grips the toilet tightly keeping his mouth tight shut "Li if you are going to be sick, don't hold it in. I promise I am right here" he nods and whimpers as a thick stream of vomit comes out of his mouth. I gently rub his back. He throws up twice more and he leans on me. I say "Are you finished babe?" He nods closing his eyes. I flush the chain and say to Liam "Let's get you to the dressing room" he instantly tenses up and says "N..no the boys are mad at me for having to do the sound check again" I say "I promise they won't say anything mean to you" he nods and allows me to help him to his feet we both quickly was our hands and leave the bathroom.

We enter the dressing room but we don't see any of the boys Liam says to me "Where are they?" I respond "They are probably out trying to annoy management" Liam nods and I say to him "Liam what is up with you today?" I see the scared look on his face and I instantly say "I promise Liam, I am not mad at you. I am just worried about you I know you don't like asking people for help but I want to help you." Liam looks down and says "I am really nervous about tonight. I'm gonna mess up in front of 235 thousand people" I respond looking Liam straight in the eyes "Li babe you are an amazing singer. Everyone gets nervous at times. It doesn't matter" he responds "What if I mess up again like I did in the sound check? What if the fans hate me? What if I forget the lyrics in front of 235 thousand people? What if I .." I cut Liam off and say "Liam it doesn't matter if you mess up, sure management will be a little mad but we are performing live there are bound to be some mistakes. The fans love you almost as much as I love you. Again it doesn't matter if you forget the lyrics. All of us have forgotten the lyrics before just make up something that fits in the music" Liam nods slightly. I say to him "How is your stomach feeling?" Liam responds "My stomach still feels a little shaky" I nod.

About half an hour later Niall walks in "Hey Niall. Where are Zayn and Harry?" Niall responds "They said that they would be here soon" I nod. Niall looks at Liam "You alright Liam?" I look down at him as he shrugs his shoulders "I don't know Niall" I say to him "Li there is no reason for you to be nervous about tonight" he says "But I messed up sound check we had to do it twice. It was all my fault and the others are mad at me for mes..." Niall cuts him off saying "Liam, Louis is right. You are an amazing singer. Everyone messes up sometimes we are all humans after all. I promise none of us are mad at you. We were mad at management for making us do the sound check again" Liam nods sadly and says "I'm sorry. I..I..I" he cuts himself off with a sob. I gently rub his back and say "Why are you sorry for babe?" He shrugs and continues to sob. Harry and Zayn walk in and Harry says concerned "Why is Liam crying?" I respond "He is nervous about tonight"

After about five minutes I feel Liam getting heavier. I look down at him and see he is asleep. I smile at him and say "Sleep will probably help him" the others nod in agreement. About an hour later I gently shake Liam "Li babe wake up" he slowly opens his eyes and I say "Hey babe how are you feeling?" Liam shrugs "Would you like something to eat?" He shakes his head and says sadly "I still feel sick to my stomach" I say to him rubbing his back "It might make you feel better just something small yeah Liam?" He nods slightly and I say "Let me up then babe. I'll go and get you something" he nods slightly and leans off me. I go over to the snack table and grab a packet of crackers. I walk back over to Liam and I sit down next to him again I give him 10 crackers and say "here babe. I want you to try and eat all of them and we will see how your stomach feels after that" Liam nods and begins to slowly eat the crackers. "Where are the others?" I respond "They are getting ready for the concert now" Liam stops eating the crackers "Hey you will be good out there tonight." Liam respond "I don't wanna mess up. Niall has been really looking forward to playing Croke park. I don't wanna mess this up for him" I respond back to him "It doesn't matter if you mess up babe. No one will blame you" Liam says "Lou I think I am gonna be sick" I hand Liam the bucket and he grips it tightly. I gently rub his back and say to him "Li of you are going to be sick then just let it go" he nods and gags over the bucket. He throws up the few crackers he ate. I give him some water and he drinks some. "Come on Liam we need to get ready for the concert now" Liam nods. We go off to get ready for the concert

At the end of the concert still Louis pov

I don't know why Liam was so nervous. He was amazing out there. He only messed up three times and quickly recovered. I go over to him and kiss him on the lips. I pull away from Liam and rest my forehead on his "I don't know why you were so nervous babe. You were amazing out there. I am so proud of you" Liam smiles and says "Thanks Lou that means a lot to me" I smile at him and say "Love you babe" he responds happily "Love you too Lou"