Liam sick at an awards show

Liam's pov

Tomorrow is the day of the Brit awards 2013. It is about 11pm. We are all playing a card game but I am not really paying attention. My head hurts, my stomach hurts and I feel a bit nauseous. Niall looks over at me and says "Li babe are you ok? You look pale." I nod and say "I didn't sleep well last night. I think I am going to go to bed. I am really tired" they nod at me. I go into the bunk room and I get out of my clothes and into some jogging bottoms. I decide to get into Niall's bed because I can't be bothered to get into my own bunk and it will smell like him. I pull the curtains closed and I curl up into a ball under Niall's blanket. I quickly fall into a restless sleep.

Niall's pov

I didn't believe Liam when he said he was just tired. He fell asleep before us last night and we had to wake him up this morning otherwise we would have been late for our interview. About 10 minutes after Liam goes into the bunk room I say to the others "I'm gonna check on Liam" they nod and I go into the bunk room. I open Liam's curtains but he is not in bed "Liam." I look around and see that my curtains are closed I know I left them open this morning. I go over to my bunk and I open the curtains. I see Liam fast asleep curled up sweating. I gently put a hand on Liam's forehead to feel for a fever. He feels slightly warmer than usual but not too hot. I gently kiss his head and go back out to the main area of the bus. "He is asleep in my bunk and I don't have the heart to wake him and move him into his own bunk so I'll sleep in Liam's bunk" the others nod and continue playing a card game.

After about ten minutes we all decide to go to bed. I open my curtains wanting to check on Liam. I smile seeing that he is asleep still. I shut the curtains back up and I get ready for bed myself and I get into Liam's bunk. I shut the curtains and fall asleep.

At about 4am Liam's pov

I wake up feeling really nauseous. I know I am going to be sick. I quickly get out of bed and I rush to the bathroom only just making it for me to loose my battle with my stomach. I crash down onto my knees and I throw up. I continue to throw up for two minutes before I feel empty. I slowly stand up and flush the chain and I walk sluggishly to the bunk room. I crawl back into Niall's bed and I shut the curtains around me. I instantly smell Niall on all the sheets and I start crying quietly. I burry my face in his pillow and cry quietly. Soon I must fall asleep. I get woken up by Niall shaking me. "Liam babe you need to wake up now" I whimper "Li are you ok babe?" I shake my head and whimper out "M feel sick" I feel Niall's gentle hand on my back. I look up at Niall and he says "Oh babe you do look really sick" I whine and say "What do we have today?" Niall says "Only the award show later. But you are not going if you are still sick" I pout and say "But I wanna go" Niall says "If you are still feeling really sick then you are not going to the award show" I nod my head sadly

Niall's pov

It has been a couple of hours and Liam has been throwing up every twenty minutes. I am not letting him go tonight no matter what he says. Paul comes on the bus and says "Come on boys we need to go in" I say "Can Liam stay here he is really sick?" Paul shakes his head and says "I'm sorry Niall you know management won't allow that" I sigh and say "I do. He has been sick every twenty minutes. I just don't want him to be embarrassed on live tv." Paul nods and says "I know you don't Niall. How is he feeling now though?" I shrug and say "He has been asleep since his last throwing up session so I don't know. His fever was 38.9 about ten minutes ago when I checked" Paul nods and says "I know it is going to be horrible for him but management won't let Liam stay." I nod and I gently shake Liam awake. He whines and I say "I know babe I know but you need to wake up for me" he opens his eyes and I say to him "You don't feel any better do you babe?" Liam shakes his head sadly and I say "I'm sorry babe but we need to go to the award show" he whimpers and says "I don't wanna" I say to him "I know you don't babe but you know what management are like" he nods sadly and we slowly leave the bus.