Liam and Niall food poisning

Liam's pov

We have just finished our Take me home tour. We have decided to go out for dinner to a new restaurant that we have never tried before. Both Niall and I order chicken Tikka Alfredo, Louis ordered spaghetti and meatballs, Harry ordered baked spaghetti and Zayn ordered lasagna roll ups. All of the meals come out except mine and Niall's. The waitress says "Your meals will be out shortly" we nod

A couple of minutes later mine and Niall's dinner comes out and both me and Niall tuck in the meal. Niall says to me "Liam does your chicken taste odd?" I shrug and say "A little odd" Louis says "If the chicken taste odd then please don't eat it" both me and Niall shrug and continues to eat.

I decided not to have pudding because I was feeling full but I did try some of the other boys puddings. Niall ordered dark chocolate self-saucing pudding, Zayn ordered sticky ginger and caramel pudding, Harry ordered banoffee cream pudding with white chocolate crumble and Louis ordered butterscotch pudding with caramel sauce.

We are in the car and I am feeling really nauseous. I look over at Niall and see he has a greenish tint to his face. Niall suddenly throws up all over himself and the car which makes me gag and throw up as well. Louis gently rubs both of our backs and says "I told you not to eat the chicken" I glare at him and I throw up once more before I collapse on Louis and I close my eyes.

Louis pov

Both Niall and Liam has just thrown up on Harry's car. Luckily he has leather seats so it will be easy to clean. Liam leans against me and falls asleep. I smile at him and say "How are you feeling Niall?" Niall groans and leans his head on the window.

Once we are home both Liam and Niall are asleep. I carry Liam in and Harry carries Niall in because Zayn offered to clean up the car. I carry Liam into his room and carefully help him to get into comfy clothes. He wakes up slightly and says "Louis don't go." I say "I won't bud. Let me just get into comfy clothes then I will be back" he nods slightly and I go into my room and quickly get changed into comfy clothes. I go into the bathroom and I grab one of the thermometer and a cloth with cold water.

I go back into Liam's room and see he is sat up struggling to keep his eyes open. I say to him soothingly "Let's check your temperature bud then you can go to sleep" he nods and I gently put the thermometer in his ear and press the button and it beeps "38.4 not to bad at the moment Li." I put the cold cloth on Liam's forehead and I allow Liam to cuddle into my side and he falls asleep instantly.

A week later no ones pov

Both Niall and Liam had a rough time with the food poisoning. Niall felt better after 6 days and Liam felt better after 7 days. They all agreed that if chicken tasted odd or looked odd then they wouldn't eat it same with all meat.