All fake sick

Liam's pov

We have just finished our where we are tour and today we have a few interviews. I am so tired. It is 2am and I can't sleep. I don't want to do the interviews. I am debating wether or not to fake sick. I lay awake for a few more minutes before I decide to fake sick. We have to be up at 6:30 I set my alarm for 6:00 and put my phone on the bedside table. I finally manage to fall asleep.

I get woken up by my alarm. I hit the stop button and think to myself 'Time to fake sick. I quietly go downstairs and grab a hot glass of water and I carry it upstairs quietly. I look at the time and see it is 6:25. I quickly drink the water and burry my face in the pillow hoping to get my face flushed. I think of something sad which makes my eyes water.

About a minute later I hear my door open "Li wake up. We need to go to the interviews" I groan but stay buried in the pillow. I hear the light getting switched on "Liam wake up we need to go" the person comes to the bed and shakes me. I groan and open my eyes and turn over. I wince at the light "I don't feel well Lou" Louis looks at me suspiciously "Liam you don't look sick" I try and force tears out of my eyes. Louis says "Liam if you were sick. You would have come into someone's room in the night and you are a terrible liar you know. What's actually going on?" I respond "I don't wanna do the interviews I'm tired. I know that sounds really selfish but we all need a brake before going back to our hectic schedule" I burry my face in my hands and start crying. Louis hugs me and says "Let's all fake sick then Liam" I nod and we go downstairs. Louis says "We are all faking sick. I know no one wants to do the interviews today. Let's all fake sick" they all nod in agreement "Liam you lay on the sofa with the others. I'll go and grab blankets" he nods and lays down next to Niall and cuddles into him Harry says "What's the plan Liam?" I respond "I'm not sure Louis hasn't told me one" they nod.

Louis comes downstairs with a few blankets in his arms. I'm going to get a few glasses of water. I've texted Paul saying we are all sick he said that he wants to check" we all nod and Louis hands us each a blanket. I pull my blanket up to my chin and cuddle into Niall. Louis comes back in with five glasses of water he hands one to each of us and he says "Drink that down so the thermometer registers a fever" we all nod and drink the water. I cuddle to Louis just as Paul walks in "Hello boys how are you feeling, Louis says you are all not feeling well" we nod and Louis says "Liam is the worst out of us" Paul nods and says "Open up Liam" I nod and open my mouth Paul puts the thermometer in my mouth once it beeps Paul takes it out of my mouth "38.5 yep you are sick" I nod and put a hand to my mouth.

I run into the bathroom I grab the glass and make a reaching sound and pour the water down the toilet. I flush the toilet and walk sluggishly back to the living room. I lay down next to Louis and cuddle into him with my blanket pulled over me "Are you ok Liam?" Harry asks I nod and hide my face in Louis shoulder Paul comes back in and says "Management said that because all of you has a fever you can all have a week off to get better" we nod and I cuddle further into Louis and I fall back asleep

At the end of the week still Liam's pov

We are all now feeling more awake and we are back at work. No one has told management or Paul but I feel bad but I promised the boys that I wouldn't tell so I won't. I don't break my promises.