Born from Flames (Raph x Hybrid!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Your scent stung my nose. I have a very very sensitive sense of smell." You said.

"But you knew we weren't trying to hurt you." The blue pointed out.

"I'm still an animal. It's my instincts. Some times they're stronger than other times. Scent has a big thing to do with friend and foe interpretation for wolves. If something smells wrong or unfriendly we react negatively. If something smells nice or at least okay, then at the very least we go check it out." You explained.

"Fair enough." The blue said.

"So, who are you two? I got their names already." You said.

"I'm Leo."

"I'm Donnie." They replied. You nodded. 

"Thanks for the help." You said. "I'll just be on my way-"

"Hey wait! You're still hurt dudette! You should come with us! Donnie can patch you up!" Mikey said.

"Really?" You asked.

"Sure!" Donnie said. You smiled.

"Thanks!" You followed them along the rooftops. You liked it up there. It was cool looking at the city as you speed by on the rooftops above. You were running on all fours again. You could make longer jumps that way. Soon enough they stopped and hopped down into an alley. You leaped down. Your claws came out and you latched onto the wall of the building on the other side of the alley. You used your claws to slide down the wall until you were a safe jumping distance from the ground. You pushed off and landed perfectly. You padded over to them. Leo opened the manhole cover and dropped down first. Mikey and Donnie followed him. Raph waited for you.

"Nice moves by the way." He said. You smiled.

"You too!" You said and hopped down. Your hands and feet splashed down into the shallow water there. Raph landed next to you. You all walked along. Then Raph said,

"Hey, one question." You looked at him. "Why did you like me out of everyone?" You smiled.

"You look strong and tough, but you smelled nice and your eyes are nice. They made me feel calm." You said. He blushed. 

"M-my eyes?" He asked.

"Yeah! They're a really great shade of green. Your mask frames them really well too." You said. He blushed even more.

"N-nobody's ever really liked my looks." You frowned.

"Me either." You said. He smiled at you a little.

"Well....you're fur is really pretty." He said, blushing and looking unsure if he should be complimenting you or not. You chuckled. You could tell he didn't act like this too often. You were glad the others weren't listening. They were talking about something else. 

You nuzzled Raph's hand and he smiled. He pet you again and you smiled. 

"Thank you." You said. 

"Don't mention it." He replied. Soon, you arrived at their home. Donnie led you to his lab so he could bandaged your cuts. You sat down as he treated your wounds.

"Thanks Donnie!" You said.

"No problem!" He replied with a smile. You walked out of his lab and you decided it was probably time to leave. You began to head to the exit, but a hand grabbed yours.

"You don't have to leave right away you know." You turned as you heard Raph's voice. You smiled.

"Are you asking me to stay?" You asked. He shrugged.

"Why not? We don't get many visitors. Not that I'm complaining about that, but I have to say that those three get old after awhile." He said with a grin. You chuckled.