*Request* My Weakness (Donnie x Reader)

You were panting hard. You had come with Master Splinter to help free the turtles from another one of Shredder's traps. They were free now and you all were on the rooftops. More Foot had showed up along with Karai. You both knew each other actually. You and her were good allies before Shredder had betrayed you and killed your parents. That's how you met the turtles. You had gone to mess up another one of Shredder's plans and you'd run into them. After that you'd been living with them ever since. 

You were up against Karai. You knew her moves and her weak spots. You had a special ability. If you touched anyone's bare skin or fur, depending on what type of mutant if they were a mutant, you could see all of their weak spots. You knew exactly how to beat them. Karai knew this, but she'd promised you she'd never tell. Karai had been outraged when Shredder had betrayed you, saying it was completely stupid to do something like that, so she was actually willing to help you. 

You whispered to her as you both clashed, your weapons and hers pushing against each other strongly.

"Karai, I can't do this much longer. Please, give me a window." You said. She sighed.

"Fine." She said. She let you kick her back and she made it look like it was a lot harder than it actually was. She leaped back at the perfect time and hit her back into the wall. She cried out in pain and Shredder noticed. 

"Karai!" He yelled. You quickly got away from there. Shredder helped her. "You haven't won yet!" He yelled and they took off. You retreated onto the roofs. The turtles and Splinter followed you. You were exhausted. You collapsed as they reached you.

"(Y/n)!" Donnie called. He picked you up and said, "She's shaking pretty hard. We've gotta get her back." 

"Let's go!" Leo said. You blacked out on the way back to the lair.

*5 hours later*

You woke up in a dark room. You sat up and looked around. I'm in...Donnie's room? You thought, confused. Suddenly the door opened and someone walked in. It was Donnie. 

"Oh, you're awake." He said. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah. I'm okay." You said.

"Good. You were really shaking back there. I was pretty worried." He said, sitting down next to you.

"Sorry. I'm alright." You replied with a smile. He smiled back. Then, you yawned. He chuckled.

"Tired?" You nodded. He tucked you in and then laid down next to you. You smiled. Suddenly, you shivered, cold racing through your body. He frowned. "Cold?" You nodded. He pulled you in closer and you cuddled up to him. You tucked your head underneath his chin and nuzzled your face into the crock of his neck. You couldn't see it because of your position and the fact that it was dark, but Donnie was blushing madly at your actions. You yawned again.

"Night Donnie." You muttered sleepily. 

"N-Night (Y/n)." He replied shyly. You giggled a little and then relaxed as you fell asleep in his arms.