I have some important news: UPDATED

Hey guys. Currently, I'm still working on another full-fledged book. I can only work on so many things at once, so I have some news. I'm actually pretty sure that I'm not coming back to this book. I might come back to it just to maybe close things off better, but for now, I'm probably going to stick to more full-fledged stories instead of one-shots. If you want to check out the books I've been doing and the one I'm working on currently, the information will be after the announcement. So, I'm sorry for all of you who really want more of this, but I just don't think I'm going to make more. I'd rather be honest with you guys than hold myself to a false promise.

Now, for my other books. I'm a fan of a game that's called Detroit: Become Human. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! If you haven't seen or heard of it, go check it out! It's awesome! One of the best storylines I've ever seen! Characters are awesome, graphics are amazing, stories are awesome, it's just awesome! 

I've made multiple Connor x Reader's and I'm currently working on one called 'Lost Loving Souls'. I've also made a Markus x reader so I'm not sticking to just ONE person entirely. Connor and Markus are two out of the three main characters. I love Connor the most. He is AMAZING, (if you chose the right path with him, that is). Personally, I like Jacksepticeye's let's play on it, but you guys can do whatever you want! 

Anyway, so I'd recommend going to check out 'Lost Loving Souls' first because it's my most recent and probably I'd have to say the best one out of the bunch.

That's all! Sorry, to disappoint you guys with nothing this part. I just hope that none of you are too upset. Besides, I couldn't keep this going forever. BUT ANYWAY, WITH THAT SAID THIS IS SPIRITWING HOWLING A GOODBYE! AUTHOR AHWOOOOOOOOOOOT!