Talk to Me (Raph x Reader)

You and Raph had been dating for about 4 months now. You were really happy together and it was a dream come true when he'd asked you out. Now though, something was wrong. He wasn't talking to you and he was actually avoiding you. You had no idea why either. They day before he'd been all over you and even giving you playful kisses and now he wasn't even talking to you. You had tried asking Leo about it, but he didn't know anything. You tried to talk to Raph, but he hardly spoke to you still. You gave up trying to ask him what was wrong and you went to the kitchen. You sighed. Was it something I did? Does he want to break up with me? I really hope not. You thought. You felt something wet roll down your cheek. It hurt a lot to think about why he wasn't talking to you. You hadn't meant to do anything wrong and if he just didn't want to date you anymore then that was even worse. You cried silently, praying you could fix this whatever it was.

Third Person POV

Raph was in his room thinking over how he'd been treating her. He knew he was ignoring her and avoiding her, but he didn't want to confront her about what had happened. He was afraid of what she'd say. He laid on his bed, face down in the pillows. He turned his head and sighed. He spotted the picture of himself and his girlfriend on his night stand. She was smiling at him with one eye closed since he was kissing her cheek. He smiled a little at the picture, but then he remembered what he'd seen only a few nights ago.

*Flashback*

Raph was on the rooftops by himself. He was mad at Leo...again. He thought about maybe trashing some Kraang droids or beating up the Purple Dragons, but he had a better idea. He went to his girlfriend's apartment. He couldn't wait to see her the more he thought about it. When he was about to leap down onto the fire escape, he heard laughing coming from her open window. He was confused. He looked in from the rooftop. He saw her sitting in a chair with a smile on her face. Then he saw a guy there too. He looked about 2 years older than her and he had orange hair with teal-ish eyes. He also looked pretty strong and confident. 

"Stop messing around Drake!" She said.

"Why should I angel?" He asked. Raph was shocked. What!? He thought.

"Come on Drake! It's not funny anymore!" She said, still laughing a little. 

"I think it is." He cooed, getting closer to her. Raph could only watch, frozen in place.

"Well, I'm tired of waiting for you to do something." She said. She stood up and kissed him. Raph felt his heart shatter. He ran away, not paying any attention to where he was going. He didn't care. He just kept running as tears raced down his face. He never thought she'd cheat on him. She was always so loyal and loving toward him. Why would she do something like this? Raph sat on the roof, alone and feeling more abandoned than ever.

*End Flashback* 

It still brought tears to his eyes. His perfect girl kissing someone he didn't even know. It make him angry, but his heartbreak was even more powerful. He wished his still had his pet with him. He could talk to Spike, but now he had nobody to talk to. Raph didn't know what to do. Maybe just ending it was better. He hated that idea though. He didn't want it to be over, but he didn't know how to confront her about what happened.

Your POV

You were still sitting in the kitchen, trying to hid your tears. Soon you heard a voice from behind you.

"Hello." You turned and saw Master Splinter.

"Hey sensei." You said.

"I have noticed how you and my son have been distant lately. Would it be alright if we could talk about this?" He asked. You nodded.

"I don't know if it's something I did or not, but he just stop talking to me a few days ago. I don't know what to do. I've tried to talk to him, but he hardly even speaks to me. I'm getting really worried. I...I feel like he doesn't like me anymore." You said.

"Hmm. That is a problem, but listen to me. Raphael cares more about you than he's cared about almost anything else. I know it's hard, but you must forgive him for his actions. He is not good at sharing his troubles with others." He said. You nodded.

"Thanks Master Splinter." You said. He smiled kindly at you and gave you a hug.

"You two will pull through. I know it." He said and left. You hung out for a little while longer before you had to go home. 

The next day you came back with only one goal. You had to talk to Raph. You weren't taking no for an answer this time. You had to talk to him before things got even worse. 

You walked into the dojo and saw him punching the training dummy. You began to walk over. He glanced at you, but said nothing and kept punching the dummy. You frowned, but you weren't going to just let it go this time.

"Raph, I need to talk to you." You said. He looked over at you.

"About what?" He asked.

"I want to know why you haven't been talking to me. What's going on?" You asked.

"Why? Oh wow, I don't know. Maybe because I saw you with that other guy a few days ago!" He said. You were confused.

"What? Who are you talking about?" You asked.

"That orange haired guy! He was in your room with you and I saw you two having fun together before you KISSED him!" He snapped. You were shocked. You traced back and it hit you.

"You saw that? Raph that wasn't a real-"

"Of course I saw it! I was coming over to talk to you, but I get there and see that!?" He yelled.

"Raph that wasn't a real kiss." You said.

"Really? That's what you tell me?" He said.

"Raph, we were practicing for the play I'm in for school. The play is run by the students this time and the main girl in charge wanted us to implement a love scene." You explained. "If you had listened a minute longer you would've seen both of a gagging. We hate that scene." He looked stunned.

"Oh....." He said. "But why was he calling you angel? Shouldn't he be calling you by your name?" He asked.

"Raph, that's the name of my character. Her name is literally Angel." You said. "His character is Drake. His real name is Will." You said. He looked guilty. "Raph, if you thought I was cheating on you why didn't you say anything?" You asked.

"I...I was afraid of doing something that would cause me to lose you." He said. "I don't want to lose you to anyone else." He said. You smiled sympathetically at him.

"Oh Raph, you never had to worry about that. I would never leave you." You said hugging him. You gave him a short kiss. When you broke it he smiled at you. Then he frowned.

"I'm sorry for acting like that." He said. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I forgive you, but next time just talk to me." You said. He smiled.

"I will." He said before pulling you into a much longer and rougher kiss. You were happy that you'd fixed it. When you both broke away you said,

"I love you more than anyone else Raphael." He smiled, stroking your hair gently.

"I love you more than anything too (Y/n)." You smiled.

"I know."