In Love with a Bad Girl (Donnie x Criminal!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Who the hell are you?" You asked.

"The ones who are going to bring the wrath of justice down on your-" The red turtle cut off the blue one.

"Seriously, you're not cool man!" You snorted, holding back your laughter.

"Well that's one thing we agree on." You said.

"Hey!" The blue snapped.

"Hold it right there! I'm allowed to say that about him, you aren't!" The red growled. He attacked you, yelling a battle cry. You waited until he got in your kicking range. You did a powerful spin kick and your foot hit him square in the face. He shot backward and tumbled onto the ground. He blacked out instantly from the force of it. The other three looked shocked.

"You want to keep going, or should we end this even faster?" You asked. They glared at you.

"Get him!" You felt offended. Him? Are you deaf?  You thought. They attacked you. You punched the orange one in the shell many times over as he leaped at you. He fell back onto the ground with a groan. You flipped the blue one and then pointed the taser at the purple.

"One move and I'll shoot." You threatened, hoping he'd think it was a gun. He froze, eyes wide with shock and fear. 

"YAH!!" You turned and you were punched in the face by the red one. You tumbled and your hood fell back. You got to your feet and glared at him. They looked stunned.

"You're a girl?!" The orange exclaimed.

"She's just a kid!" The blue said. You took aim at the red.

"Screw it." You hissed. You fired and he screamed as he was electrocuted. With that, you dropped the taser and ran. You used your wall slider tech to latch on the side of the building and slide down it without hurting yourself. You'd made it yourself. You ran. 

"She's getting away!" The purple shouted. You kept running. Try and catch me. You thought. Suddenly, you heard a loud sound of a large vehicle. You turned and saw tow bright lights. You leaped to get out of the way, but you were hit and you collapsed onto the ground. You hit your head hard and blacked out.

Donnie's POV 

"OH MY GOD!!" We'd gotten into the Shellraiser to follow her, but she'd run out in front of us, not knowing that we'd parked there. We all rushed out and I looked over her. Her head was bleeding and bruises were forming on her body.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TRY TO KILL HER LEO!!" Raph yelled.

"I didn't know she was going to run out in front of us!!" He snapped.

"GUYS!! HEAD!! BLEEDING!! WE GOTTA GET TO THE LAIR NOW!!" I shouted. We raced back to the lair. I ran as fast as I could to my lab and treated your wounds. I got her into a stable condition and sighed in relief. While we'd wanted to catch her, creaming her with the Shellraiser was for sure not what we had originally planned. I sighed. I looked through her bag. She only had some store items, but they were all pretty high tech. She had some expensive things with her. I looked through for anything. No money...she's just a shop lifter. Granted, she is taking some pretty big stuff. 

I then found something very interesting. I found a small framed picture. The two adults had been scribbled out. The bottom  right corner had been completely torn off. The bottom left corner, however, was completely untouched. It showed a little girl. She looked to be about 6 years old. I saw that an arm was wrapped around her shoulder. I looked at the person's hand. I saw a scar on their hand. I walked over to the girl. I looked at her hands. My eyes widened. The scar matched her right hand. Why is she torn out of the picture? Why are the adults scribbled out? Who's the little girl? I had so many questions. They would have to wait though. Taking care of this girl had to come first. 

I didn't know why, but seeing that picture gave me this weird feeling about her. It made me feel like there was so much more behind why she was doing this than we thought. I was going to get to the bottom of this. I was going to help her.

Your POV

*3 days later*

You woke up and you felt something wrapped around your head. You touched it. A bandage? But...who would help- You heard a door opening. You wanted to see who it was. You grunted as you pushed yourself up. Pain shot through your skull. You groaned and clenched your teeth. You heard footsteps hurry toward you. 

"Miss? Are you alright? You've been out for days." You opened your eyes and you were shocked to see one of the turtles you'd fought standing there. You were hesitant to say anything. You then felt pain in your side. You gasped and lurched over. His hands quickly helped to keep you steady. "Oh boy. You better lay back down. I hope I didn't miss a broken bone." He said. You were in too much pain to question why he was helping you or go against his word. You laid back down and tried to relax. 

He walked around to the other side of the table to take a look at your side. He gently touched the area you flinched when he pushed harder. His gaze hardened a little. He seemed to be thinking about something. His gaze met yours. Your eyes locked together. His eyes seemed to shimmer. They were bright and the little gap you saw in his teeth was adorable. You blushed slightly. He quickly broke the gaze. "U-um...m-may I take a look?" He asked. You didn't know what it was, but something about him made you comfortable with him helping you. You nodded muttering a small,

"Sure." He lifted your shirt up just enough to take a look. He frowned. You waited for him to say something. He sighed.

"Well, the good news is its nothing to do with a broken bone. It's just a very big bruise. Hang on. I have a idea." He said. He left to get something and you waited, laying there silently. He came back with a ice pack. He grabbed a role of bandages and then he walked back over to you. He wrapped a thin layer around your torso an then he placed the ice pack on the bruise. He wrapped a thick layer around you on top of the ice pack to keep it in place. The first layer was so it wouldn't get too cold against your skin. 

You already felt tired again, but the table wasn't comfortable to lay on. You looked at the turtle and wondered if he would help you. He noticed your gaze.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"This...isn't the most comfortable." You said quietly. He understood. He gently picked you up and carried you out of what you had already guessed to be his lab. 

"I've been checking on you every night. The others are asleep right now. You can stay in my bed. I'll take the couch. You need something softer." He said. You felt your limbs relax. You were too tired to really respond properly. 

He took you into a different room and laid you down. He tucked you in and helped you get comfortable. You felt bad about taking his bed. 

"W-wait." You called. He turned. "W-why are you helping me? I should be on the couch." You said. He looked surprised. He came back over to you.

"I hope you're not mad, but I looked through your things and I saw the picture. I want to help you." He said. You were surprised. You laid back down and scooted over.

"I on't mind sharing." You said softly. He smiled. He joined you and you both were respectful of each other's space. 

"I'm Donnie." He said. You smiled.

"I'm (Y/n). Thanks for helping me Donnie." You said. He smiled.

"No problem (Y/n)." You blushed. He looked so adorable. You already liked him more than usual.

"D-Donnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I...have a hug?" You asked. It'd been a long time since you'd show your soft side to anyone. You felt like you could show him. Like he'd protect that side of you if he had to. He smiled. His arms gently pulled you in and he yawned.

"Goodnight." He said. You smiled.

"Night."