*Request* My Weakness (Donnie x Reader)

Start from the beginning

Donnie's POV

She fell asleep and I smiled at her. My heart was pounding as she laid there. She was so close to me. I held her tightly. I loved her more than anything. She was just so amazing. I wished I had the courage to tell her how I felt. Ever since I had met her, I had instantly fallen for her. I know I liked April, but (Y/n)...she was different. The moment I met her I knew she was better for me. Laying next to her I felt so happy. I felt...complete. Soon, I went to sleep too.

Your POV

You woke up the next morning in Donnie's arms. He was still asleep. You blushed, but you smiled. You decided to cherish the moment. You stayed there, happy to be with him. You had a crush on him and you wanted to tell him, but you didn't know how.

When he woke up a few minutes later, he smiled at you. You giggled at his tired expression.

"Morning Donnie." 

"Morning (Y/n)." He replied with a yawn. 

"Sleep well?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, but...I'm still pretty tired. I was up late last night." He said. You nodded.

"Yeah. I'm not too tired, but I'm sore." You said. He pulled you close to him.

"Well, we could just stay here for awhile." He said with a tiny grin. You smiled.

"Okay." You said, your hands resting on his shoulders as you both got comfortable again. You sighed. He looked down at you.

"Something wrong?" He asked. You looked at him. His gaze was filled with concern. You looked away.

"No. It's..it's nothing." You said.

"Come on (Y/n). You can tell me." He said.

"No, really. I'm fine." 

"(Y/n)," He began softly. You looked up at him. His gaze was warm and caring. His eyes shimmered through the darkness. "It's okay. You can tell me. Please?" You thought about it.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to freak out." You said.

"I promise." He replied. You breathed in and out.

"Donnie," You began. "I love you." You said. He looked shocked.

"You...love me?" He asked. You felt embarrassed and guilty.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything-" He cut you off with a kiss. Your eyes widened before fluttering shut. Your arms wrapped around him and his grip became stronger. You both shared the beautiful moment happily before parting for air.

"I love you too (Y/n)." He said. You smiled. You both hugged each other and then you got up. You both left his room and spent time in his lab together. You worked together on his projects and you had fun too. You both had fun and enjoyed yourselves the entire day. 

When you had settled down again, Donnie had his arm wrapped around you as you both watched a movie together with his brothers. You looked at each of them and smiled. You really did have one big family. You weren't go to trade them for anything.

*One week later*

You were all out on a patrol again. So far, nothing had gone wrong. You hurried along next to Donnie. None of the others knew you were dating. You both knew his brothers would tease him if not both of you about it. You all soon came to a stop to catch your breath. You smiled. A normal patrol. First normal one we've had in awhile. You thought. You looked over at Donnie and he gave you a smile.

"Well team, time to head back." Leo said. You all began to head home. With no warning a ninja star hit your arm. You cried out and the others saw that you'd been hit. Footbots showed up. Raph, Leo, and Mikey fought while Donnie quickly helped you with the blade stuck in your arm. Once it was out and you were bandaged you both joined the fight. Your powers came into play as you started secretly poking the bots while fighting them. You were fast and your moves were perfected. You saw some of the guys staring at you as you fought effortlessly. Suddenly an ice blast shot out from behind you. You whipped around and sliced it in half as it froze. You glared at who was there. Tiger Claw. You growled silently. You both clashed as you fought. The boys held off the bots, but they looked worried at the sight of you taking on Tiger Claw alone.

"Mere cub! You will not win!" He growled.

"Try me!" You shouted. You ducked and you fingers brushed his arm. Information flashed before your eyes. You grinned. You did a spin kick, hitting him hard in the back. He roared. You leaped at his arm as he whipped around. You used it like a trapeze bar, swung around, and kicked him square in the jaw. He fell over and you landed heel first on his gut. You cried out and then you punched him in the face like no tomorrow. You were about to slice his face, but he raised a paw to block you. You quickly changed angles and cut both of his paw pads. He roared in pain and you leaped off landing neatly after doing a back flip. He scrambled to his feet. You glared at him with the turtles standing behind you, ready to fight him if they had to. He looked at you, shock in his gaze. "Get lost." You hissed. 

"This is not over yet reptiles!" He shouted and took off. You grinned.

"(Y/n) that was amazing!" Donnie said. You blushed.

"Thanks." You said.

"How did you do that?!" Raph asked smiling.

"That was epic dudette!" Mikey cheered.

"I would've never thought of something like that!" Leo exclaimed. You shrugged.

"Natural ability I guess." You said. It wasn't a lie after all.

"Come on. Let's get home guys." Leo said. You all hurried off, but before you could follow them, Donnie stopped you.

"We'll catch up in a sec!" He called. They nodded and kept going. You turned to him. He smiled at you. You both kissed quick and he hugged you.

"You'll never stop amazing me." He said. You smiled.

"Thanks Donnie. I could say the same to you." You said. "If I'm gonna be truthful with anyone, it's gonna be you. I have this ability to see people's weak spots. I know exactly what to do. Sorry I never told you." You said. He smiled.

"It's okay. I understand, but you know something?"

"What?" He kissed your cheek.

"You're my weakness." He said. You giggled.

"You're mine too."