*Request* Deadly Kiss (Raph x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna go get a quick drink." 

"Sure thing dudette!" Mikey said. You speed walked to the kitchen and heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Out of that situation....thank god." You said to yourself. The kitchen was dark and all the lights in the lair were off to make movie night better. You decided not to turn the kitchen light on. It would just be distracting to them. You sighed, your shoulders sagging as you sat there. "I can't do this. I can't fall in love. It would kill him...., and that would kill me. If I hurt him....I would never forgive myself." You whispered to yourself, crying. I can never fall in love. I can't..... You thought, trying to silence your heart broken sobs. Suddenly you heard footsteps. You quickly stopped crying and wiped the tears off. You didn't turn as the footsteps stopped behind you. You felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around you.

"I'm sorry." You were confused.

"Raph? Why are you-"

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He said, letting go as you turned around.

"What? Raph, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not mad at you. It's my problem." You said.

"What do you mean?" He asked. You sighed.

"Nevermind. I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed." You said. 

"I'll come with you." He offered. You were going to reject the idea, but for some reason you could only smile and nod. You both walked to his room.

"(Y/n)'s tired. We're gonna go get some sleep." Raph said.

"Night dudette!" Mikey said.

"Night (Y/n)!" Donnie called.

"See you in the morning you two." Leo added with a smile. You smiled back.

"Night guys." You replied. You and Raph went to his room. He tucked you in and then laid down next to you.

"Night (Y/n)." He said. You smiled a little. 

"Night Raph." With that, you both fell asleep.

*The next day*

You woke up and found yourself wrapped in Raph's arms. He was still asleep. You were shocked. Oh no.... Oh no, oh no, oh no! This DIDN'T happen! I have to go home, NOW! You thought. You carefully removed yourself from his arms, wrote a note saying you had to leave early and the hurried out of his room and out of the lair. You felt bitter tears roll down your face. You had a feeling Raph liked you, and that feeling was ripping you apart. I'm sorry...but you can't love me. It's for the best..... I'm so sorry.

Raph's POV

I woke up and she was gone. I spotted a note on the table. I picked it up. 'Had to go home early. Thanks for giving me a place to sleep. Bye.' I frowned. Why are you locking me out? I wondered. I was a really making her that uncomfortable. I was getting so many mixed signs. I liked her a lot, but I had no idea how she felt. One minute it seemed like she was into me, the next she had just disappeared. I sighed. Was I ever going to understand? What could I even do? There's something wrong...and I'm going to find out what it is. I thought.

Your POV

*2 days later*

You had stayed away from the lair, hoping that would give Raph a clear message. You were cleaning up around your apartment when you heard a tapping on your window. You walked over and saw the red masked turtle there. It was late, so he was safe. You let him in, mentally disappointed that you hadn't convinced him.

"Hey (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Hi Raph." You replied.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. You've been away for two days now." He said.

"I'm fine." You replied, turning your back to him and walking into the kitchen. You were about to put he dirty dished in the dishwasher when his hand caught your wrist.

"No. You're not." He stated strongly. You looked back at him.

"Raph, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" 

"Because I know you. You don't do this. You're acting different (Y/n). Is it because of me?" He asked. You froze. Lie. You thought.

"No. Nothing is wrong and I have no reason to be upset with you." You said. 

"(Y/n), enough with the lies. I know there's something wrong. Why won't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because you have no right knowing." You said, getting a little upset.

"No right knowing what!? I'm your best friend! I care about you! Why won't you let me in?!" He shouted.

"I don't see you letting any of your brothers in! You never talk to anyone, so why should I talk to you!?" You shouted back.

"I talk to you! I feel comfortable telling it to you instead of them! Most of the time it's about them anyway!"

"Still, you have no right to just barge into my apartment and demand an answer out of me!" You yelled.

"I'm trying to help you!"

"Well you're really helping!" You snapped.

"I can't because you won't let me!"

"I don't want you to help me!"

"What are you afraid of!?"

"None of your concern!"

"Yes it IS!" He yelled.

"HOW?!" You yelled. Suddenly he grabbed you and kissed you. You felt your blood run cold. You pushed him off. "NO!" You yelled. He looked shocked. You waited. Nothing happened. "Wait....what?" You said, mostly to yourself. "How are you still...?" You drifted off, realizing what this meant. It was him? All this time? You broke. You collapsed to your knees. Tears formed in your eyes. 

"(Y/n)?" He questioned kneeling in front of you.

"After...after all this time..." You breathed.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked.

"You're actually him..." You said.

"What?" You realized Raph had no idea what was going on.

"R-Raph....I'm cursed." You said. He looked stunned.

"What?" 

"I-I never wanted you guys to know, but I'm cursed. I-if anyone kisses me, they'll die instantly." He looked shocked.

"But...then why am I-?"

"There's one person who can kiss me." You said. "My soulmate." You said. He looked stunned.

"I'm your..." You nodded, happy tears now falling onto the floor. He smiled and hugged you. You both stayed like that for a long time. Then, without warning, he pulled back and kissed you again. After that he held you tightly. "I love you." He breathed.

"I love you too Raphie." You said. "Oh and one more thing, you just broke my curse." You said.

"I did?"

"Yeah. Once I find my match and kiss him, the curse goes away." You said. He smiled. 

"You're perfect." He said.

"Not perfect. Just free." You said. He smiled.

"I still stay your perfectly free." You smiled.

"Yeah."