*Request* A New Family (Mikey x Orphan!Reader)

Start from the beginning

*1 week later*

Yo and Mikey were best friends now. You talked about everything under the sun. One day, he asked you something.

"Where do you live?" You sighed.

"I don't have a home." You replied.

"How come?" He asked.

"I've been an orphan for so long, it's hard to remember when I wasn't on my own." You explained. He gasped.

"Orphan!? That's awful!" He said. Then he lit up. "You could stay with us! I'll go ask Splinter right now!" Before you could speak he took off toward the dojo. You chuckled, amused by his energy. You relaxed on the couch. Yo thought about it. You soon started to smile. Living here would be pretty great actually.

Mikey's POV

I begged him to let her stay. 

"Please Master Splinter? She doesn't have anywhere else to go!" I said. He thought it over.

"She may stay, but you are responsible for her Michelangelo." He said. I gasped.

"Yes! Thanks sensei!" I said and took off. She was watching TV by herself. I hurried over. "He said yes!" I told her, hugging her tightly. She smiled.

"Really? Nice! Thanks Mikey!" She said happily. I was so glad that she could stay. I knew that we'd have so much fun together. I could even show her how to fight! I had so many ideas. I couldn't wait to start.

Your POV

*Another week later*

"Think you can beat me this time (Y/n)?" Mikey asked.

"Watch it. I might be tempted to go all out on you." You replied. He chuckled. You both fought each other. You matched his skills perfectly. He tricked to kick you, but you locked with your arm. You quickly grabbed his leg and flipped him. He groaned, stunned on the floor. You pumped your fist into the air victoriously. "Ha! I did it!" You said happily. He got back up and smiled.

"Yeah! You did! Great job (Y/n)!" Mikey said. You smiled. You had began to grow feelings for the orange clad turtle. He was just a great person and so encouraging. He was funny and entertaining too. You really did care about him. Suddenly his stomach growled. You laughed.

"Come on shell brain! Let's go get some pizza!" You said. You both raced to the kitchen. You won since you'd gotten a head start. You both quickly pulled to a stop and you grinned. "I win!" You said.

"Cheater! You got a head start!"

"You never said there were any rules." You replied with a smirk. You glared at you, fake pouting. You chuckled. "Come on Mikey, don't be so sour. It's alright." You said. He still kept his arms crossed with a grumpy look. You decided now was your chance to give him a hint of how you felt. "Now don't make me pull out the big guns." You said, giving him one last chance. 

"Hmp." It was all he said. You grinned. Now was your chance. You gave him a peck on the cheek. He looked shocked as he stared at you. 

"Still mad at me?" You teased with a flirty grin. You turned to get the pizza and he just watched, stunned. You heated it up and he came out of his trance. 

"H-heh, c-clever one." He said. You chuckled. He must've been embarrassed. You smiled at him and you both sat down together and ate. He stayed quiet as you both had your pizza. You began to wonder if you'd made the wrong call. Had you just screwed this up? You became just as uncomfortable and you both ate in silence. When you finished you quickly put your dirty dishes away and left.

For the rest of the day, neither of you spoke to each other. You kept your distance from him and he seemed to do the same thing. You felt awful after awhile of saying nothing to him. I made the wrong move. I've gotta go apologize. You thought. You got up and looked around. You didn't see him around. You checked his room, knocking on the door.

"Mikey? Are you in there?" You asked. The door opened and you came face to face with him. "I-I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable-" You were cut off as he kissed you. You were shocked. When he pulled away he was blushing and avoiding your gaze.

"I...I like you a lot." He admitted. You were stunned. You smiled happily. You latched onto him, holding him close. He did the same.

"I love you Mikey." You said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course! I have for awhile now actually." You said. He smiled.

"Yeah. Me too. So guess what that means?" He said.

"What?" You asked with a smile.

"You're a part of our family now." He said. You smiled. "That is, if you want to be." You chuckled with a grin.

"I'd love that."