Lost Without You (Leo x Hybrid Mutant!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"I'll go tell the others that she's awake." The boy said.

"Good idea Casey." The girl said as the boy left. 

"So what's her condition Donnie?" The red clad turtle asked.

"Well, she's weak and like I said before. She needs food and water pretty badly." The purple clad turtle replied. 

"What could've happened that she'd be in that bad of shape?" The red asked.

"I can't read minds Raph!" Donnie said.

"She's pretty shaky. I think she should eat and then get some rest." The girl replied.

"April's right. She needs it." Donnie said. Suddenly the boy and two turtles came into the barn. You freaked out at the sight of the one called Leo, instantly rearing up and letting out alarmed deer noises. 

"Ah! She's afraid of him!" April said.

"Calm her down!" Donnie said. April quickly calmed you down again, but you refused to relax now. Your eyes were locked on him and he looked guilty.

"I didn't mean to scare her." Leo said.

"It's okay Leo. She's just not used to you yet." April said. You looked at the other turtle. He was wearing an orange mask. He looked pretty friendly and he smiled at you.

"Aw! She's so cute!" He said walking up to you. He reached out to pet you, but you pulled back. He stopped. "It's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you!" He said with a smile. You sniffed his hand. He smelled like pizza. Your stomach growled. He looked confused, but then he smiled. "Oh right. I just had pizza." He said. You mentally chuckled a little.

"Come on, let's get her something to eat." Donnie said. They walked out and April gently guided you along and into a farm house. You followed her and she got you some fruit to eat. You smiled and laid down. You bent your head down and began to eat the bowl with a large assortment of fruits in some salad leaves. You ate the entire bowl and then you got up.

"Wow. She must've been hungry." Raph said.

"Come on girl. You can nap over here." April said. You followed her and you rested in the living room.

"Oh! Oh! I wanna name her!" The orange clad turtle said.

"I don't know Mikey." April said.

"Please....?" He begged, dragging on the 'please'. You got up and walked over to the fire wood. You held one log down and scratched your name into it.

"(Y/n)..." Casey read.

"(Y/n)! I was totally gonna say that!" Mikey said. You laid back down and laid your head down on your paws as you tried to fall asleep. The others left you be and went back to doing whatever they were previously doing. 

You woke up back in Shredder's lair. You gasped as Tiger Claw came and started hurting you. You screamed and cried in pain as your blood painted the floor beneath your battered body.

"You think you can escape!?" He said. Your ears went back in fear. He grabbed you by your neck and your claws dug into his arm, but not enough to hurt him. You tried to loosen his grip so you could breath. "There is nowhere you can hide where I will not find you!" He shouted and clawed your chest. You screamed again and he dropped you. You laid there, panting and bleeding. You tried to get up, but failed and toppled back over as everything went black. 

You woke up, shooting to your feet in terror. You looked around, still frightened by your nightmare. You saw that you were still in the farm house. 

"You okay?" You jumped as you heard a voice behind you. You saw Leo. You calmed down, but you didn't want to speak. Not yet. Instead you looked at him for a moment before turning and heading outside as he stared after you.