Oceans (Mikey x Mermaid!Reader)

(Pick the one you like best! You can also change the color if you want to

(Pick the one you like best! You can also change the color if you want to. Tell me in the comments which one you picked and what color you wanted!)

You sat alone on the dock. It was late, so nobody would be there. You looked at the huge moon. It was extra bright tonight. You loved it. Suddenly you heard a voice.

"Why is he always picking on me? So I'm not as smart as Donnie or as strong as Raph. That doesn't mean I'm useless!" You quickly dove into the water and hid under the dock. You listened to his one-sided conversation. "I just wish Raph wouldn't pick on me." You felt bad for him. You knew you couldn't show yourself, but maybe you could still talk to him.

"Why does he do that?" You asked.

"AH! Who's there!?" He asked, frightened.

"It's okay! I'm a friend." You said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/n). What's your name?"  You asked.

"Michelangelo. I just go by Mikey." He replied. You smiled.

"That's a nice name." You said.

"Thanks! So, where are you?" He asked.

"I shouldn't come out. I don't want to scare you." You said.

"Why would you scare me?" He asked.

"I'm not exactly...human." You admitted.

"Neither am I. I'm guessing you can't see me either?"

"No. So..you're not human?" You asked.

"Nope! I'm a mutant!" He said.

"Really? I've never met a mutant before." You said.

"So, wanna come out now?" He asked teasingly. You chuckled.

"Come into the water." You said. 

"CANNONBALL!" He shouted and you yelped as he jumped in a few feet away from the dock. He surfaced and looked around. "Come on!" He called with a smile. You couldn't see him that well through the dock posts. You swam under and looked at him from below. He was a turtle! You smiled. He's kinda cute! You thought. "Hellooooo?" You heard him call. You grinned. You went behind him and used your tail to splash him. He shrieked and you surfaced and laughed.

"Got you back!" You said. He turned and stared at you.

"But...you said you weren't human?" He said confused. Oh, right. Can't see my tail. You remembered. 

"I'm not. Hang on, I'll show you." You said. You dove under and then you jumped out of the water and he saw your tail while you were in the air. You splashed back down and he smiled at you.

"That's amazing!" He said. You blushed.

"Thank you." You replied.

"I thought mermaids weren't real." He said.