In My Blood (Raph x Insane!Reader)

Start from the beginning

Karai and the Foot retreated soon after and the turtles came up to you. You raised your bat, still shaking.

"S-stay away from m-me." You said, on edge. A blue masked one tried to get closer and began to speak. His hands were up as if he was trying to calm a scared animal.

"Miss we don't want to hurt you. Please, let us help you. You're hurt." He said. 

"Heh, I-I've....h-had w-worse." While that was true, you could feel yourself slipping. You couldn't keep this up any longer. You feel to your knees and he tried to hep you. 

"She's losing too much blood!" One wearing a purple mask exclaimed. The one in the blue mask picked you up.

"We've gotta get her back to the lair. Come on!" He said. They hurried off and you chuckled as they took you to their 'lair'. 

"Heheheh, why are you helping me? I'm not the kind of person you'd want to help." You whispered, starting to black out.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"If I live, you'll find out." You said and passed out.

Leo's POV

"If I live, you'll find out." She said quietly before passing out in my arms. I was confused, but we still hurried home and Donnie stitched her up. Karai had cut her pretty good. I wondered why she'd attacked this girl. Raph didn't seem to like her being in the lair.

"Why did we bring her here? For all we know, she's just as bad as the Foot!" He said.

"We couldn't just leave her to die Raph. Do you want that kind of burden on your shoulders?" I asked. He didn't answer so I assumed not. 

"She'll live, but she'll have permanent scars on her sides." Donnie said.

"Nobody can really help that. Come on, let's get some rest guys. It's been a wild night." I said and we went to bed.

Your POV

You heard laughter as somebody stabbed your mother over and over again. You were crying in terror as she laid there, her eyes dull. Suddenly you were your 15 year old self. You had a bat in hand and you were standing over your mothers body. The body turned into other victims of yours, alive and dead. 

"You're no better." A voice chimed. You cried in horror at the sight. 

"N-no! I'm not bad! I'm not bad!" You said.

"(Y/n)?" You heard someone ask. You turned and saw your mother all bloody and she had multiple stab wounds. Suddenly she collapsed and you cried out for her.

"MOMMY!!!!" You screamed, like the little pure sweet girl you once were.

You woke up screaming as tears poured out of your eyes. The door to where ever you were burst open and you saw the four turtles from before. You shrieked in surprise, looking for any type of weapon to defend yourself.

"H-hey it's alright! Calm down." The one wearing the purple mask said. You slowly calmed down, but you were still on edge.

"Are you alright?" The one in the blue mask asked.

"W-where am I?" You asked.

"In the sewers." One wearing a red mask replied.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked.

"To patch you up." The one in the blue mask said. You remembered your cuts.

"Okay, where's my bat?" You asked. They all looked a little surprised by the question.