“Fine” coldly responding and marched towards the red goal with the twit following behind me, picking up the clean new white net I started to set the other side as he also did the same to the opposite side. 

“I heard about what happened yesterday” Declan shattered the angry silent tension with a devious tone and that just caused me to immediately snap.

“It is none of your damn business. Just stay away from her” I spat dropping the knitted web in my hands to charge towards the fake coward as he dropped his side and crossed his arms standing his ground.

“It is if I want it to be. You also have no right to make me stay away from her if she wants me around.” Every single word was making every muscle in my body harden with anger, my hand formed a solid tight ball as I could feel my knuckles turn white, my blood is furiously boiling with rage and umbrage burning with pure hatred. It was causing me more pain and irritation that I was trying to keep myself from beating the living shit out of him but then again he is trying to go after the woman I love and he is a full on threat in my path.

“What are you scared that she might fall for me instead of a guy that she kept her deep personal secrets from? Or me? The one who knew it all from the start of our relationship” His tone teased with taunt trying to trigger me. Which it did.

I couldn’t hold back any longer, he needed this ass kicked.

Ramming my head into his stomach he fell to the ground with a loud thud tackling him, I got on top of his vulnerable moment and stared to punch him till I felt the flesh in my knuckles start to tear open, making every hit relieving as I waited for this moment for so long. I bashed his cheeks, nose, and mouth making them tint with blue and purple, having red liquid come from his wounds.

In surprise he roared in rage blocking my last punch before flipping me over to try to take a few hits on me. Blocking his aims at me skillfully he groaned with frustration and punched me right in my stomach making me yelp in pain.

“See now you’ve made me have to show up black and blue for my date” He taunted gripping my face harshly to look into his cunning smile and devious eyes.

Setting me off like a bomb I ignored the throbbing pain in my left abdomen, smashing my knuckles into his face causing him to fall right next to me and groan in pain. I see everyone making their way over here sprinting and screaming for us to stop, I ignored as I stood up with caution clutching onto my sore stomach hovering over the coward with a wicked smirk as he scowled bellow me holding onto his busted cheek defeated with as much incense I had towards him also.

“She’s only doing it because she has to. I was the one she was grinding her sweet body against as she moaned from my touch last night, it’s not like you still have a chance you piece of-“ My words venomously spat at him till I was pulled away by Liam and Louis, resisting wildly continuing to try to break their hold on to me as I wanted to cover Declan’s pale skin in colorful shades of red, blue, and purple.

“Neither will you if she finds out about whom exactly you slept with before coming here” My mouth went entirely dry when his sentence finally went through my violent infuriated mind. Making me simmer down as he the little black mailing coward held something over my head to protect his pretty boy face. If Lydia found out she...I fear the awful worse.

My mouth opened to respond before Lydia’s mother ran over positioning a black leather I.D wallet and a disappointed enraged look upon both of us.

“You both fight like little boys.” She spat disgusted with our behavior, looking up and down our bodies to see our wounds. I curiously was observing the black wallet with her picture next to the bold print.