Chapter 19

Harry’s POV:

I was awoken by the soft  snoring of Lydia’s as my eyes opened to see she was sleeping peacefully on top of me, the smile on my face was going to be there permanently if  I was destined to wake up to such a angel in the morning. Her pouty soft lips were parte as little delicate snores whispered away from her as her long dark eyelashes rested on the top of her high defined cheekbones and the corners of her lips she wore a peaceful smile. Her lean soft caramel arms roped around me to hold closer onto me.

Me as being myself was still watching her sleep as I grew fascinated by the peace of heaven and light laid on me as she slept.

“You can stop staring you creeper” I raised my eyebrow from shock as her sexy morning voice surprised me, I haven’t heard her morning voice in a long time.

“Good morning love” I said nibbling on her ear a bit, she swatted her hand to signal me away as she groaned from irritation a chuckle released from me as she slapped my chest.

“Stop” she whined opening one eye to look at me as I winked at her she let out another yawn and her eyes turn to the digital alarm clock. 8:04am.

She gave a mischievous smile and stood up stretching as I watched behind her as her beautiful body flexed right in front of me 

“Take a video it will last longer Harry”

“Noted”

Lydia’s body rolled off mines as her body flew up off the bed as her skin glistened from the rising sun outside as the reflection of the sun shined on her. Her dark long locks were tussled and messy…wishing it was sex hair.

 “I guess you took care of me delicately” Her morning voice purred as she walked gracefully into the bathroom, those pants are really now my favorite on her since they are so tight and make her figure look deliciously enticing.

The corner of my eye caught the flashing light of my phone as he kept flashing the same LED light over and over again, I reached for it as I walked out of the engulfing fluffed duvet as the breeze hit every point of my bare body.

‘HAYDIA’ IS BACK ON PEOPLE!!

HAS THE TWO FINALLY RECONCILLED THEIR DIFFERENECES AND MADE UP? SOURCES TELL US ABOUT THEIR ‘CLOSE’ EXPERIENCES WITH EACHOTHER AS ONE SAYS “THEY SEEMED A BIT ON ARGUEING GROUNDS BUT AFTER EVERYONE HEARD HARRY GOT LYDIA’S GRANDFATHERS BLESSING THEY COULDN’T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER AT ALL!” WELL DIRECTIONERS WHAT DO YOU SAY? WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY BROKE UP FOR ANYWAYS? CHEATING? SCANDAL? HEART BREAK? OR A MUTUAL SPLIT? WHO CARES!? THEY ARE BACK ON!

Ridiculous.

I tossed my phone onto the bed as I walked into Lydia’s large walk in closet, the light instantly turned on as I walked in.

Every step I took it echoed…what in the bloody hell…I saw everything was organized by shirt, trousers, shoes, coats, swim wear,and lingerie…

“May I help you with something?” I turned around with a pair of black lace underwear as Lydia’s face looked amused by my actions and her arms crossed against her chest. She was wearing a thigh length silk robe, she would turn the color of that red bra in the corner of my left eye if she knew the activities we could do together with all of these 'outfits'.

“Yes I was wondering if I could choose what underwear you are wearing today when I take you out?” I liked the words that were in that sentence they all linger onto my tongue with pure velvet in my tone while I speak to her, her cheeks tint with red and her eye brow raised as she tilted her head a bit to the side. I could see that she was tempted to think about the idea when I see she's irresistibly  smirking softly. Her eyes burned with temptation, wanting to move everything into a faster pace, but she knew to keep her body from overshadowing her thoughts. Although her mind won the battle of dominance, her body language showed her concealed needs. She had taken her pink bottom lip to her teeth to nibble on it softly to remain self controlled