I got my best friend back.

 Lydia’s POV/

It’s the night before the boys, Eleanor, and Danielle arrive at the airport right after breakfast. We already had their rooms set up and everything, I have actually became really great friends with Declan and I have passed the obnoxiousness of Michaels friends. We actually played a few games of soccer of the lawn, I just loved seeing their faces as I passed a goal on all of them.

 Tonight me, Michael, Christa, Emilio, and Victoria sat around a little fire on the beach as we laughed about old times and passed a tall bottle of tequila.

 “You cheated you know” Michael said taking a big sip and me and Emilio looked at each other and grinned and shrugged.

 “Whatever you want to believe little brother” I smirked snatching the bottle out of his hands taking a big slip also.

 “Hey. Oh whatever” He got up and stomped back into the house we all called after him but gave up as he kept going. Big baby.

 “I just know it’s going to be crazy once they get here” Victoria said laying her head on Emilio’s shoulder, he rested it on top of hers.

 “Yeah I can imagine” Christa said with a sigh than took the bottle from me taking a sip.

 Emilio and Victoria found themselves almost falling asleep so they said their goodbyes to me and Christa as we still watched the ocean and the waves hitting the sand.

 “Do you think there will be drama?” I turned to look at Christa, she didn’t respond her blue icy eyes kept staring at the star lit sky and tilted her head.

 “I don’t know, I guess we are just going to have to find out” She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back with a fake smile. Christa’s smile disappeared into a frown.

 “Don’t worry.” She put her arm around my shoulder.

 “Everything will be alrighty, just relax ok?” I nodded and laid my head on my best friends soft shoulder.

 I guess we will have to wait and see.

I woke up with a tiny head ache as the sun shined between the sheer curtains of my room. Taking a look at the digital clock it was already 12pm, my eyes went wide with shock and I jumped out of bed running to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

 I applied coconut lotion and sun screen on my body as the buttery cream made me intoxicated with the scent and instantly made my skin glow. Walking over to the closet and I was still deciding what to wear, and picked out a simple white lace sundress. I went over to shoes and chose my favorite white wedges to go with this outfit also. I dressed into my quick outfit and look satisfied with it, I quickly went to the mirror and applied mascara, eyeliner, and a matte nude pink color to my lips.

 Grabbing my phone and my small off the shoulder bag before leaving I went to the mirror and took down my messy ponytail and left my hair in its natural waves.

 I speed down to the kitchen when I heard voices coming from the room as I got closer to it.

 “Finally you're awake. You look pretty.” Christa said admiring my look and I looked at what she was wearing too. A loose neon blue tank top and white short shorts, she wore her hair down like always and her sunglasses shielding her eyes.

 “Where is everyone?” I looked around to see only her and Emilio, they both looked at me like I was crazy.

 “What?” I said with curiosity and frustration.  They both laughed amused by my cluelessness.

 “They went to get our guest“ Emilio said biting into an apple, I stood there looking stupid and my eyebrows narrowed at them.

 “We were supposed to pick the guys and Ele from the airport” I whined and sat on the stool dropping my head onto the cold marble.

 “Well we didn’t want to wake you up and Ethan and Declan are out back setting up the net…you want to beat their asses again?” Emilio said with a toothy smirk. Oh what the hell. I shrugged and walked up stairs to change again.

“Hello princess” Ethan called out to me as me and Emilio walked up to them.

 “Shut up” I snapped with annoyance. Ethan was the most cockiest, obnoxious, player I have ever met in my whole life.

 “I am pretty sure you wore those little pink shorts for me today now didn’t you?” Ethan said teasing me as he kicked the ball to me. It almost hit me in the face. Almost. Until I caught it with my hands, of course my hands burned but I didn’t care. Ethan and Declan both looked at each other with dumb struck faces in surprise and their jaws dropped.

 “You know she’ll kick your ass” Emilio taunted chuckling his words at them.

 “Ok, you going to cheat like last time Soberanes or are you going to play like normal girls like you should. Clean” Ethan spat at me as I placed the ball on the ground in front of me. Ethan was standing right in front of me too, I literally wasn’t in the mood for being called a cheater and he was seriously pushing it.

 “While your whining calling it cheating, remember. I am playing it the way it’s supposed to be played” He was about to take the ball from me but before he could I got it and he fell to the ground by his own doing. I kicked the ball right into their goal and looked right at Ethan.

 “See?”

 He got up and gave me a sharp look.

"Let's play"