Jealous Ranbir

If you guys are reading "His broken Angel" also, please read it first
And then this one.

This must be the longest i have written😂😂

Let's make Ranbir jealous and Prachi enjoying for a bit.

Ranbir has decided to make Prachi jealous using Rhea. He agreed to go on the honeymoon with her.
He already announced it thinking that Prachi will get jealous, however, he doesn't know that the coin will flip. Instead of her getting jealous, he will.

After all the drama, Kohli family were at the dining table, happily eating. The 3 cunning ladies were extremely happy that Ranbir agreed for the honeymoon. Dida, Vikram and Shahana were upset at the situation and even Ranbir was feeling extremely bad.
His heart wasn't agreeing to this. His heart was trying to warn him but in recent times, he has been going against his heart multiple times.

Prachi also came there, no matter what, she had to eat, if not for her, for her baby. She needs to take care of him despite everything.
She sat down and Rhea thought to make her jealous.

Rhea: 'So Ranbir, you booked the best suite, right? I want everything to be the best for our special night.'
He just nodded, awkwardly looking at Prachi who tried not to make it obvious how much it was affecting her.
She concentrated on her food.

Dida: 'Can we talk about something else? Because we are not interested in these talks.'
Pallavi was about to answer her when Neeti, the househelp, came there.

Neeti: 'Prachi Ma'am, you put your phone on charge but it's been ringing for a long time.'
Prachi was about to take it when Pallavi spoke.
Pallavi: 'Neeti, have you forgotten that we don't use phones while eating.'
Rhea: 'Mummy, this rule applies for family members but she is an outsider. And we could also know who is dying to talk to her like that.'
She asked Neeti to say the caller ID, while Prachi was unbothered by what was going on.
She was just eating.

Neeti, awkwardly: ''Hmm, Prachi ma'am saved it as Troublemaker and blue heart.''
Prachi started coughing hearing the name while the others were confused and turned to her surprised.

Prachi: 'Give it to me, hurry.'
She hurriedly took her phone and earphones from Neeti's hands. As she finished putting her earphones on, it rang again and she excitedly picked it up.
Prachi: 'You are very lucky that I picked up....'
It was only Aryan on the other side.
Aryan, chuckling: 'Chubby seems to be very angry.'
Prachi, threateningly: First, I am angry and second, don't call me Chubby, Troublemaker boy.'
He has been calling her Chubby ever since he got to know about the pregnancy.

Aryan, teasingly: 'I will convince you and as long as Chubby is concerned, well, you will be in a few weeks. Let my little Nephew and Niece grow.'

Ranbir was seeing how happy she was talking to the caller. He hasn't seen her this happy ever since she came back here.
Ranbir, in his thoughts: 'Who is that? And he is calling her Chubby and she is playing along.'

Prachi, confused: 'What do you mean AND? It's or, either one or the other.'
Aryan, still teasingly: 'No, no. I want both... One isn't enough.'

Since day one, Aryan wanted her to have twins and since it was in her genes, it seemed more and more possible.

Prachi: 'Why don't you make one?'

They all were confused listening to her conversation, even Shahana and Dida were tensed. They had no clue what was going on. Rhea signed Aliya but she was also clueless.

Aryan: 'If I could, I would have done it immediately but now only my Chubby can fulfill it.'
Prachi, irritatedly: 'Don't call me Chubby,.'
He chuckled, liking how at least she was happy talking to him.
And on the other side, Ranbir was burning with jealousy not knowing that she was talking to their brother.