Making love

As the title states it, this is a full mature chapter. So if you are uncomfortable, please skip this one wholly.

This chapter is dedicated to Anu and MadhviThakur381.

There was a pin drop of silence as everyone waited for Prachi's answer to Ranbir's question.
"Do you still love me?"

Her heart skipped a beat as the words came out and she was surprised. She didn't expect him to ask this in front of everyone.
On the other side, Ranbir was tensed as he waited for her answer. Her eyes had already answered him but he wanted to hear it from here. He patiently waited for her answer.

She opened her mouth to say something but destiny had other plans. Sudden rain started to pour... Ranbir held Prachi's hands and securely brought her inside.

Shahana:"the rain ruined our plan."
Prachi was still at the door watching the rain. She childishly put her hands under the droplets.

Rhea joined them and was asking Ranbir to follow her but he jerked away her hands.
Aryan signed Shahana and they both took Rhea out of there.

Ranbir, relieved, turned to Prachi but she was long gone. He peeped outside and saw her playing in the rain. This refreshed his memory: where he first realized his love for her and would lovingly watch her play in the rain.

He leaned on the doorframe watching her but soon he recalled about her pregnancy. He realised that she shouldn't fall sick at any cost.

He rushed to her.
Ranbir:"what are you doing? You will fall sick."
Prachi:"No, Baklu... this is so nice..."
She played with the droplets while Ranbir admired her. She was looking just like a child, enjoying simplest things in life.

Prachi gathered some water in her palms and threw it on Ranbir. She laughed at him.
Ranbir, teasingly:"you are going to pay for this, Chikchiki."

She grimaced at him: sticking her tongue at him.
Ranbir, teasingly:"how dare you grimaced at me!"
He repeated her actions of collecting the rainwater in his hands and then splashed it on her.
Prachi, whiningly:"Ranbir..."
"You started it, Chikchiki..." was the answer she received.

They both started to have a battle where each one threw water on their significant other. They were all smiles and happiness surrounded them.
However, Prachi almost slipped while approaching Ranbir but he was quick to hold her.

His hands went to her waist as he held her securely. They both had an eyelock. Their love for each other was evident in their eyes.
They both were looking at each other lovingly: the world around them started to fade as they got lost in each other.

With one swift move, Ranbir pulled Prachi back on her feet but this caused her to land closer to him. They were only centimeters away.

Ranbir lifted his hands and his fingers lightly stroked her cheek. Prachi's eyes went close at the feeling of his touch.

They came closer and their lips brushed each others. Both of them were yearning to close the distance. They were ready but a thunder's sound made Prachi hugged Ranbir instead.

He wrapped his hands around her waist hugging her as well. They had missed the comfort of each other's arms but right now, nothing mattered. Except their peacefulness and happiness.

They stayed like this for some minutes and then broke the hug only when Prachi sneezed.
Ranbir:"I told you that you will fall sick... now let's go."
She cutely pouted at him but held his hands. Ranbir pulled her inside.

In their room:
Ranbir let her go in as he locked the door. She went straight to the washroom as she was soaked. Ranbir was waiting for her when he heard some falling inside the washroom.