Love beyond limits (2)

The next morning:
Prachi woke up quite late as she was tired by the previous night's happenings.
She sat on her bed and reflected on that. She recalled Ranbir's brown eyes and it suddenly took her to the time he had her pinned against the wall.

The words he had told her still rang in her ears and just thinking about them made her heart beat fast.
But along with his words, she recalled Ranbir's face. He had removed the mask when he was so closed to her.,

She didn't have time yesterday to think about his beautiful features but now...
His perfectly sculpted face wasn't leaving her thoughts. His strong jawline and perfect smirk were a surplus but what Prachi had liked the most was his light brown eyes.
Those eyes demonstrated many emotions yesterday but there was also power held in them; a dangerous aura that somehow attracted Prachi.

She shook every thought out when she heard her phone dinged.
Prachi, to herself: "This same unknown number..."
She saw that she was sent another photo. And her mind clicked onto something.
Prachi: "Is it him?"

She nervously opened the message and looked at the picture. Her eyebrows frowned on seeing the beautiful and yummy breakfast.
The breakfast had everything... fruits, chocolates, bread, cheese and pancakes.

Prachi heard her stomach rumbling as it made her hungry

Prachi heard her stomach rumbling as it made her hungry. Everything was looking too delicious.
Soon, a message followed the picture: "How I wish to have breakfast with you..."

Her forehead scrunched in confusion. She texted the message before she could stop herself.
"Who the fuck are you?"
Three little dots appeared and soon she got another message.

"Baby girl, it's not nice to swear."
Prachi, angrily: "Answer my question...."
"The one that you were thinking about when you woke up...."
Her eyes grew bigger on reading that.

Prachi: "So you are the one from yesterday's night, at the club..."
"So you were actually thinking about me."
She could feel his smirk through a message only.

Prachi: "Read this carefully... You text me again or I see you somewhere around me, I will call the police."
"Go downstairs, you will find another reason to call the police."

Those words confused her and subconsciously her eyes went the her bedroom's door.
Prachi, nervously, to herself: "is he planning to murder?"

Another message popped up.
"Don't worry, there is no-one. I won't let anyone hurt you ever."
The last words melted her for a second but she quickly redeemed herself and rebuked herself.

She hesitated at first but then eventually got out of bed. However, she stopped by the washroom and did her morning routine first before heading downstairs.
Her steps were slow and heavy because she was still fearful of what she could see.

However, everything seemed to be normal. She checked some rooms and nothing was wrong. Her forehead scrunched and she walked to the kitchen. It was the only place she hadn't checked.
And there, she found what he was talking about.