Love beyond limits (7)

In her room, Prachi was on her bed setting her alarm. As soon as her eyes went to the 3:30 one, she sighed.

Prachi: "Tomorrow is Monday and your day off. You could sleep."
But not meeting Ranbir for the 4 am class was bothering her and especially when she knew that he had told her to try the 6am one on Tuesday."

An idea struck her and she eyed her phone smilingly.
Prachi, to herself: "I could go to the 6am class tomorrow itself so I don't miss with Ranbir on Tuesday...."
She proudly smiled at her idea and set her alarm.

She prepared herself to sleep but moments with him came to her. Her smile increased ten times as she recalled that.
Her annoyance towards him had turned into something else; she couldn't name it but it felt nice.

She felt asleep lost in Ranbir's thoughts itself.

The next day:
She reached the club late and rushed inside. She didn't want to be scolded for 10 minutes lateness on her first day with Mr. Sam.

However, as she got in, her eyes grew wide. The club was full with models from RK Fashion. Those she had done the fashion but other models as well.
They were all happily chatting when one of them spotted her.

"Prachi... we were just wondering when you will join us...."
The girls welcomed her but she was extremely confused. Some of them noted her questioning look and began clarifying.
"RK sir had organises one session per week for us. He said self-defense is important and every model should know.
It's his club."

Prachi's eyes widened and her brain started signaling her things.
To herself: "So, that's why Ranbir knew what was going on in RK fashion house."
Prachi: "So, we all have classes with Mr. Sam or Mr. Ranbir?"

The girls exchanged looks.
"Who's Ranbir?"
Prachi, confused: "There are 2 coaches, right?"
One of the girls: "No... only Mr. Sam teaches us. There is no-one else. And plus, RK Sir only trust Mr. Sam."

Prachi was extremely confused and was questioning herself.
Did I wake up in another parallel world?

"How we all wish that it was RK Sir teaching us!"
Prachi looked on as the girls thought of that dreamily.

One girl: "Yes, staring in those light brown eyes would take you to any fantasy world."
As soon as the colour of his eyes were mentioned, Prachi was surprised.
Prachi: "Wait a minute... light brown eyes?"
They nodded yes.

"Ohh... right. You haven't seen them. He has been glasses ever since you joined. Even we can't see those pretty eyes now."
Prachi recalled how she had always felt that their CEO had been watching her but the glasses were barriers.

"Before he would wear only mask but now, he covered his entire face from us. Looks like he is hiding... we all kept wondering if he has a certain mark on his face but there is no-one to confirm that. All those who can see his face are his trusted people who will absolutely not betray him."

Prachi was just connecting everything when one of the girl spoke again.
"See his eyes are the most beautiful pair that we have ever seen."

She pulled out a picture of him from the net where he was wearing the mask but his eyes were locked to the camera.
The girl handed her the phone. She didn't want it to be him, but on looking at the picture; her fears were confirmed.

The beautiful brown eyes of Ranbir stared back at her. The beautiful eyes that she had began to appreciate and trust.
She would recognize those eyes from anywhere. But as her eyes took in other details, she could clearly make out the other details of his face.

Prachi, angrily: "Damn it..."
She clenched her fists by her sides so that she could control her anger and recalled all the time that he was aware of things at RK Fashion House.
Prachi, to herself: "He is the God damn CEO.... You have some answers to give, Mr. Stalker..."