Best damn decision

This chapter is dedicated to HarjyotKaur05 and anu901618
Hope you all will like it.
Don't forget to drop your comments.

A ringtone resonated in the silent kitchen and just as it's caller, the phone was impatiently waiting to be answered.
Prachi rushed in the kitchen and quickly picked up the call. It was her dearest husband's call. Her Baklu's call.

Ranbir, worriedly:"what happened? Why weren't you picking up?"
As it was only the two of them in their rented house, he would worry about her safety although Prachi had reassured him.
He still remained worried and especially today since it was night time.

Prachi:"Baklu, I was in our room and i left my phone in the kitchen. Nothing to worry..."
He sighed in relief.
Prachi:"leave all this, what happened to your meeting? It must be done by now, right?"
She asked checking her watch.

Ranbir:"no, Chikchiki. Those investors haven't come yet. They called for a dinner meeting and it's already 9:30."
Prachi:"a little patience, they must be coming."

Ranbir, worriedly:"I don't like leaving you alone at home, especially at this time. I am worried for you."

Smilingly, Prachi:"I know, Baklu. Let's do one thing, we will continue talking till your investors come, ok?"
Ranbir, smilingly:"great idea..."
He sat on his assigned table and continued talking to her.

Prachi was back in their room and changed some pillow covers.
Prachi:"do you know what happened in office today?"
She started to tell him and he also shared the environment of the restaurant. Prachi knew it was a way to calm him down: the nervousness of his meeting and of leaving her alone were all bothering him.

Ranbir noticed the investors at the doors and told Prachi.
Prachi:"you will do great, Baklu. And come home quickly but carefully."
Ranbir:"as you order. Chikchiki."
They hung up and Prachi went to her wardrobe. She undecidedly searched for an outfit and on noticing a light pink one, selected that. She headed to the washroom.

On the other side:
Ranbir explained his project to the investors while having dinner. He was trying to figure out if they liked his idea by their facial expression but they were stern and didn't let anything out.

The meeting took longer than necessary because they actually were asking Ranbir further questions and details.
Once the meeting was over, they said they will give him an answer tomorrow and Ranbir nodded.
They shook hands and Ranbir headed outside. He checked the time and saw that it was 23:10.

Ranbir:"Hurry Ranbir... Prachi must be waiting."
He called her and informed her that he was leaving and would reach home in half an hour.

Prachi, happily:"perfect..."
Ranbir, confused:"perfect for what?"
Prachi:"nothing.... You just reach here."
He nodded and repeated her words:"quick but careful."

Prachi looked at herself in the mirror and wore her earrings. She took one glance of the room and smiling went to the living room. She sat down and impatiently waited for him.

Half an hour later, Ranbir arrived home. He opened the door and was surprised seeing the lights all off.
Ranbir:"is she asleep?"

He called her out and the lights turned on. Prachi came in front of him. He was mesmerisingly looked at her. She was looking like an angel...
His eyes went over her. She was wearing a light pink traditional dress. She was extremely beautiful but for him, she was the most beautiful girl in the world...
No-one could match up her beauty.