A love that drowns the ocean.

This chapter is dedicated to ApoorvaPR.
Hope you will like it, dear...

"Ranbir...."
Prachi's squeal filled the house which they recently rented. And as it was a small one, her voice resonated in the entire house.
At first, her husband startled and he moved to the hall worriedly.
"What happened? Are you okay?"

Prachi: "You forgot?"
He was still confused and asked her what had happened.
Prachi, facepalming: "Today's our result day..."
He checked the date on his watch: "Damn it, I forgot... Let's go check..."
They both moved to their room and logged in on the students' websites.
Ranbir: "Chikchiki, whose do you want to see first?"
Prachi, biting her nails: "Yours first..."
Chuckling, he nodded.

He put on his student's ID and password... the page started loading. Prachi was still biting her nails, anxiously. Ranbir stopped her by holding her hands.
Ranbir: "We will do good... We studied together."

Indeed, after their wedding, their final exams were around the corner. So, once they settled in their rented house, their whole attention shifted to their studies. They both worked really hard and helped each other. Now after a month, they were getting their results.

Prachi: "Still, results are stressful..."
Ranbir, reassuringly: "Trust me, Chikchiki. We both will ace it..."
As the page loaded, their attention shifted to the laptop and their eyes went over his marks impatiently.

Ranbir's eyes grew bigger seeing his marks.
Prachi, happily, squealed: "Congratulations... you passed brilliantly..."
She threw her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. His eyes haven't left the laptop yet. He didn't believe his marks.

He knew he passed because Prachi made sure that he studied, but he didn't expect such brilliant results.
Ranbir, pleasantly surprised: "That's the first time... I never scored so much..."
This time, he hugged Prachi with a huge smile.
She smiled back at him and once again hugged him.

Ranbir, in his happiness: "Dad would be so proud seeing those mar..."
He couldn't complete the sentence as he recalled that his family was no longer talking to him.
Prachi broke the hug and looked at him sadly. Her hands were still wrapped around his neck and one of them moved to his cheek. She softly caressed that area.

Prachi, comfortingly: "Just remember that I am very proud of you and soon, they will be too."
He replied by a smile. Prachi grew closer to him and whispered in his ears: "I am proud of you and I love you, Baklu..."
She giggled seeing his shocked face and blushingly hid her face in his chest.

Ranbir: "You should be grateful that we haven't check your results yet... otherwise I would have done something else to you..."
Speaking about her results, she looked at him and turned anxious. She didn't even catch what he said. She quickly turned to the laptop while he watched amusedly.

She logged out from his page and put her students' ID. Her forehead was scrunched as she waited for her results: she had always been anxious even if she knew she worked hard. That maybe because since childhood Pragya had been with her. Her mother was a teacher after all. It was bound for her to be anxious.

The page finally loaded and their eyes moved onto the results just like earlier. They examined it closely.
Ranbir, excitedly: "You passed with first distinction...."
She happily turned to him and once again hugged him.

Ranbir: "First distinction Chikchiki..."
Prachi, happily: "We both passed..."
Ranbir: "I am so happy for you..."
As they continued to be happy with their results, Ranbir's phone rang.

He picked it up without checking the caller's name.
"I know that I have to congratulate you both...but just to be sure... did you pass?"
Ranbir chuckled on hearing Aryan's teasing voice.