She's mine (3)

A last part to this serie🙈
Hope you all like it ❤️❤️❤️
Do vote and drop your comments❤️❤️❤️

One week has gone by, Prachi has been staying at Ranbir's place after discussing it with her father.
Her father only advised her one thing.
"You will know better... you truly know Ranbir... but be careful of his lifestyle..."

Prachi had agreed: she knew his lifestyle was dangerous but she has never felt anything like that for anyone. She didn't want to lose that feeling just because some guns and dangers were involved.

She was already home after work and was just in Ranbir's room. He never asked her if he could sleep in the same room.
He had let her have his room and slept in the guest room.

It was raining heavily outside and the rain didn't come alone. It brought loud thunders and lightening as well. A storm was reportedly approached their area.

Ranbir wasn't home yet and Prachi was sick worried. She tried his phone but due to the bad weather, it didn't go through.
She sat on the bed worriedly but her worry doubled when the room suddenly went all dark.

A loud thunder was heard and soon the room was illuminated by lightening. She used her phone torch and went to the kitchen to search for some candles. She opened several cabinets when she heard a loud noise at the door.

She was alone in this big house. The guards were several metres away at the main gate and wouldn't let any stranger get inside.
This thought reassured Prachi.

Prachi, little conscience:"what if someone sneakily came in?"
She waited a few seconds but nothing came.
Prachi:"it might be the wind, Prachi... just go upstairs and wait for Ranbir..."

She was about to take the first step on the stairs when she heard noises at the door. Someone was trying to open the door. She began panicking and looked around to see if she could grab something before the intruder comes in.

She saw a wooden bat in the hallway and took it. She tiptoed to the door. The door knob twisted and the door opened in front of her.

She used all her force and hit the intruder hard on his arm. He yelped in pain and Prachi knew it hurt him a lot, she was about to hit him again but stopped hearing his voice.

Prachi, shocked:"Ranbir..."
Ranbir, in pain:"yes... me... what are you doing?"
She immediately dropped the bat in shock.

Prachi:"sorry, sorry..."
She held his arm but he screamed louder. She released him instantly.

Prachi:"sorry... I thought it was an intruder... a thief..."
Ranbir:"which thief opens the door with a key?"
She realised this fact now only and looked at him guiltily.

She helped him till his room and turned on the candles. When the room was lit up, she saw that he was completely drenched.
She got a towel and began wiping his hair.
"How come you are soaked?"

Ranbir:"my car broke down, had to walk to get here..."
He took off his jacket and looked at Prachi who was wiping his hair. He childishly shook his head so that the droplets of water went on her as well.
She funnily glared at him.

Ranbir, teasingly:"what? I thought you loved rain..."
She didn't say anything and continued the task at hand. Ranbir once again shook his hair and this soaked Prachi as well.

Prachi:"I already bathed..."
Ranbir, teasingly:"you can have another one with me..."
She looked at him surprised at his words while he displayed the most innocent look ever.

Ranbir, smirking:"you hit me and now I can't lift my hand to remove the shirt... help me, please."
She nodded and swiftly took off the shirt. She let her eyes moved along his body, not shying away from it this time.