Jealous Ranbir (2)

Ranbir ran to his room escaping Aryan while Prachi followed them.

The others stayed there itself as Vikram/ Purab stopped them.
Pallavi:"why is Aryan hitting him?"
Dida:"Pallavi, this is between two brothers, they will handle it."
The others agreed.

Ranbir's room:
Aryan took a pillow and threw it at him, but Ranbir dodged it. Prachi was just watching them, Aryan had promised her that he will not spare Ranbir so she wasn't interfering.

Aryan once again punched Ranbir in the face.
Aryan:"what the hell did you do?
Idiot, you got married to Rhea.... And and this honeymoon.... Duffer.... Stupid...brainless.... All these words are not enough."

Prachi looked away as Aryan punched him harder this time.
Ranbir, in pain:"sorry.... Sorry..."
Aryan held Prachi's hands and brought her in front of Ranbir.

Aryan, seriously:"you punch him...."
Ranbir brushed it off knowing that Prachi will never hit him but she did punch him hard.

He turned to her hurt and surprised.
Ranbir:"how come you punched so hard?"
Aryan:"i taught her... she had to do it at one point. And Prachi, one more..."

Ranbir, funnily:"what?... no."
She was about to but Ranbir quickly apologized to her.
He went on his knees and apologized:"sorry, sorry."

Aryan made him stand up.
Aryan:"what say, Chubby? Should we forgive him?"

Ranbir looked at her sadly, slightly pleadingly. But Prachi was emotionless looking at him.

She hit him once more as hard as she could and he yelped in pain.
Aryan, happily:"well-deserved..."
Prachi:"last punch but not forgiven."

Ranbir looked at her.
Aryan:"that's my Chubby and my girl..."
Ranbir, irritatedly:"she is not your girl... she is my girl. My Chubby."

Aryan, looked at him in a funny way that clearly showed that he shouldn't have said that.
Prachi threateningly and angrily:"i am neither your girl nor your Chubby. Get that straight, Mr. Kohli."

Ranbir, scared:"ok, ok..."
Aryan:"She is only my Chubby..."
He pinched Prachi's cheeks while she hit his hands to make him leave her cheeks.

Ranbir, confused:"but why are you calling her Chubby?"
Aryan/Prachi looked at each other, he signed Prachi that he got this.

Aryan, smilingly:"that, you will have to work hard to know that, Brother."
Ranbir was even more confused.

Aryan's attention now shifted to Prachi. He brought her to the bed and made her sit.

Aryan, happily:"now, Chubby... are you really ok?"
She nodded yes:"now that you are here, you will take care of me."
Aryan:"obviously, I am at your service for one week."
Prachi, happily:"one week..."
He nodded while she engulfed him in a hug.

Ranbir was feeling ignored by them but once again her health was the big question.
He leaned on the shelf there and just watched Aryan happily talking to her.

Purab also came there excitedly. He didn't notice Ranbir.
Purab:"we bought so many gifts for you... Aryan, show her. She will love it... some for you and some for our...."
Aryan, stopping him:"Dad... Dad.... Some for Prachi and some for Ranbir as well, right?"
He pointed to Ranbir and Purab realised that he shouldn't say anything further.

Shahana/Jay/Vikram came there with Dida.
Shahana guessed that Aryan and Purab were aware of Prachi's pregnancy and was very happy.

Jay joined Ranbir and questioned him about his confused looks.
Ranbir:"i don't know, yaar. There is something that they all are hiding. Aryan even pointed out that i will have to work hard to know it."

Jay:"maybe they want you to win Prachi's trust once again and her to forgive you. Then they will tell you."
Ranbir:"then i really have to work hard. She is very upset with me."

Jay:"then better you start as soon as possible."
Ranbir nodded.

Aryan didn't leave Prachi alone for one instant. They even had lunch in Prachi's room as he was making her watch movies.
Ranbir was watching them along with Jay/Shahana at the doorstep.

Jay, confused:"why are you two looking at them like that?"
Shahana:"Prachi is my sister and since Aryan came, she hasn't even talked to me."

Ranbir:"same... But i am happy. She is smiling and having fun after so long."

They watched as Aryan put her to sleep and then came to them.
Aryan, strictly to Ranbir:"i need to talk to you."
Ranbir nodded and followed him yo the balcony.

Ranbir has never been tensed in front of Aryan, but today was different.
Ranbir, nervously:"Aryan..."
Aryan, seriously:"Listen Ranbir, we never had serious discussion, but today, we need to.
I kind of understand your feelings but you haven't seen her in this one month. She broke completely."

Ranbir looked down in guilt. He didn't know what to say, he knew he messed up.
Aryan:"please win her back, Ranbir. She is breaking without you. Just give her a little love...
She needs it the most right now."

This made Ranbir looked at him.
Ranbir, seriously:"is she fine? One thing is that you both are asking about her health. And she wasn't well few days ago. She vomited, even went to a gynecologist. Is she fine?"

Aryan, chuckling:"you really became a duffer being away from us. You saw all this and couldn't connect the dots..."
Ranbir looked at him even more confused.

Aryan, continued:"but like i told you, you will have to work hard to know about it. But yeah, she is fine. She needs just your love."
He was a bit relieved that she was fine and assured him that he will make everything fine.

At night:
Ranbir came to their old room while Prachi was getting ready to go to bed.
Prachi:"what are you doing here?"
Ranbir:"i will stay here. It's my room as well."

She was about to argue but he interrupted her.
Ranbir:"everyone is worried about your health, Aryan didn't tell me anything but still... what if something happens in night. There must be someone with you."

She looked at him lovingly, but then redeemed herself.
Prachi, sternly:"the couch is yours."
Ranbir, smilingly:"ok, the couch is mine."

He settled on the couch and her on the bed. He laid down keeping an eye on her. She also felt his gaze.

Prachi:"sleep, I am fine... if anything happens, i will wake you up."
He nodded.

———
Hope you all like this one.
And please suggest some short scenes even if it's not from the current track.
Anything you wanted to see in the actual serial. Dm me.

And those who already suggested me, I am working on them and they will soon be available.❤️
Thank you so much.

Pranbir Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara