Revelation

This chapter is dedicated to NoorjahanBegum425
Hope you will like it dear.
Don't forget to drop your comments and thoughts.

In the party, Rhea announced that she wanted to make everyone see something and began preparing for that.

Ranbir moved to Prachi and they both moved backwards.
Ranbir:"are we running from here?"
She nodded smilingly. He also had a hint of mischievousness and smiled. They both ran out of there.

Prachi brought Ranbir to the terrace where she had planned to tell him her truth. The truth that was his dream: his most special dream. She was about to tell him that they were pregnant.

Ranbir looked at her and noticed how she was finally smiling and was genuinely happy after all these days. And her smile meant everything to him.

Prachi was about to move and go to the gift that she had planned but he caught her wrist and pulled her to him.
As it was unexpected, she collided with his chest. She looked towards him and they both had an eyelock.
One that showcased only love. His hands moved to her face and he tenderly caressed her chin.

Ranbir:"i kind of forget how your smile make my heart beats 10 times faster..."
Hearing him, Prachi couldn't stop the blush from forming on her cheeks and the smile from her lips.

She leaned in and placed her head on his chest just above his heart:"Ranbir, can't we just forget everything and start afresh? Just stay in each other's arms like this forever?"

Ranbir, reciprocating the hug:"we can... if we give each other another chance.
If i ask you forgiveness for every wrong that I did to you. And I want to ask it.
I am sorry, Prachi. For doubting you and for going to extreme levels... i am really sorry."

He broke the hug and looked into her eyes with all sincerity:"please give me another chance..."

They both turned emotional while having another eyelock. Prachi was the first to break it and wiped her tears.

Prachi:"Baklu, I brought you to share our happiness and we are getting emotional. No time for being emotional, Baklu... because what I am about to tell you will rectify everything between us."

He smiled at her excitement:"tell me... what's the matter?"
Prachi moved to the swing and picked up the gift she prepared for him. After coming back to him, she handed it to him.
He looked at her confused but she signed him to open it.

He was about to but thunder strike, scaring Prachi who immediately hugged him.
Ranbir, consoling her:"it's ok.... I am here with you. Let's head inside."

Prachi:"no, open it here itself."
Ranbir:"Chikchiki, it might rain here. And you can tell me inside as well."
Prachi, pouting:"no inside those 3 musketeers will take you away from me..."
He laughed at the name she gave them. He couldn't believe how cute and adorable she is.

Ranbir:"they won't do anything, I will still listen to you first."
She reluctantly agreed and they moved inside. Meanwhile, the 3 partners were indeed searching for Pranbir. As soon as, they were spotted, Pallavi dragged Ranbir with her. Prachi looked on sadly but followed nevertheless.

In the hall, they had gathered everyone and Rhea put the projector as well.
She even called the doctor who checked Prachi earlier.
Ranbir:"what's going on?"
Rhea:"you will know soon enough."

Pallavi:"you said you will talk when Ranbir is here, so go ahead, Rhea."

(AN: I don't remember the exact dialogue that she said in that episode but let's just say it went like that)

Rhea:"today, I want to bring out someone's truth... my sister... Everyone must have noticed that Prachi doesn't feel quite good these days. I mean she fell unconscious earlier... and before as well..."