Fashion show

This chapter is dedicated to nancy1pandey

To be honest even I wanted this scene but it was totally ignored be the writers.

I will suggest you to read Broken Angel first

This is during college time where Prachi agreed for the fashion show which we never got to see.
I don't remember if it was before Ranbir's realisation of his feelings towards Prachi. Let's say it was before...
So that cute conversation between Pranbir on the bench hasn't occurred yet.

Arbir were both in the theatrical room. This room was as large as the gymnasium and they were decorating it for a fashion show. There were the only boys there.

Aryan:"Dude, this is one hell of punishment... "
Ranbir, chuckling:"your punishment for not doing homework?"
Aryan:"why did you lie that you too didn't homework?"
Ranbir:"how could I leave you here alone?"

They heard some girls saying that the keys of the room which had the material is with Shahana.
Ranbir said that he will go and call her.

In the girls' washroom:
Shahana was looking at various dresses on her phone and was impatiently waiting for Prachi.
Shahana:"Prachi, you have to hurry. I am late...."
Prachi, irritatedly:"Shahana, this is difficult..."
Shahana:"come on, Prachi. There is only me here, and no-one else."
Her phone vibrated and she went outside.

Ranbir spotted her on the phone and came to her. He told her that everyone is searching for her in the theatrical room.
Shahana, busy on the phone:"ok. I am going, you please help Prachi."
She pointed to the washroom and quickly left.

Ranbir, confused:"Help Chikchiki... me?"
He looked around before actually going in. He saw how Prachi and Shahana's bags were there and his attention went to the mirror.
He ruffled his hair and set it back properly.

Ranbir, softly to himself:"this is what girls' washroom looks like..."

Prachi, not knowing that it wasn't Shahana, irritatedly:"God knows why did I agree for this fashion show...
Now I am stuck here trying a dress... this doesn't look nice on me."

Ranbir, teasingly:"Chikchiki, how do you know it's not nice? There is no mirror inside."
She was shocked hearing his voice.

Prachi, still shocked:"Ranbir?"
Ranbir, playfully:"ayye, how nice it is to hear my real name from you!"

Prachi:"what are you doing here? This is girls' washroom."
Ranbir:"i know. But Shahana told me to help you, so here I am."
Prachi:"i don't need your help. Go."
Ranbir, unbothered by her:"So you are also participating in the fashion show."
Prachi, tying the zip of the dress:"yess..." and sat there sadly. For her, she wasn't looking nice at all as it wasn't what she used to wear.

Ranbir:"and you are trying dresses... which you think is not looking good on you? Right?"
She agreed to him.
Ranbir:"but Prachi, how will you know without seeing it? Just look at you once. I am 100% sure that you are looking extremely beautiful."

Prachi was stupefied hearing him, she was agape and just listened to him.

Ranbir, remembering the numerous time he saw her:"Whether you wear Indian or Western, you will still look as beautiful as ever. Your beauty lies in your simplicity, Prachi. You are very different from other girls and that's what matters.
You are beautiful no matter what you wear. And if you see from my eyes, you are the most beautiful girl in the world.
That's why I want you to see yourself in the dress and see how beautiful you are."

Prachi was dumbfounded hearing him. She didn't know why her heart was beating fast hearing him calling her beautiful.... Nope the most beautiful one.

Ranbir, removing his jacket:"now, just listen to me, okay?"
She heard him attentively.