Musically involved (2)

As Prachi requested him, Aryan went on stage and announced his own performance.
He was already in a better mood and dedicated the song to Prachi.

Chaahe kuch na kehna
Bhale chup tu rehna
Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka
Khamosh chehra, ankhon pe pehra
Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

To everyone it might have been a romantic song but every words was for Prachi and his relationship. He illustrated every single lyrics through hand movements and smooth steps.

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan

Prachi's eyes, involuntarily, moved to the floor as his brother began teasing her about her shy nature.

Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon
Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya

At the mention of that someone special, Aryan teasingly signed her towards Ranbir which made her blush profusely. Ranbir too felt very shy about it and the biggest smile possible appeared on his face.

Teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jaati hai
Aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati hai

A picture of Prachi displayed on a projector behind him as he showcased his sister's beauty to the world. Prachi looked at her brother lovingly and smiled broadly at him.
She had never felt a brother's love before Aryan and was overwhelmed by that feeling itself.
He came to her and kneeled in front of her.

Jo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj tak
Woh pari humko tujh
mein nazar aati hai

As the word 'fairy' was being enacted, rose petals fell from the ceiling above Prachi and some on Ranbir, but the main character was Prachi.
Her smile brightened even more and her eyes lit up with happiness.

           Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
          Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan
          Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon
          Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya
         Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
        Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan

He ended the song with a warm hug to Prachi. She also tightened her grip to show him how much he meant to her.

Everyone was once again clapping when the lights turned on.
Ranbir, teasingly: "You know I would have been jealous if you weren't my and her brother..."
Aryan grinned at him and teasingly kissed Prachi's cheek.

Ranbir, funnily: "now I am really jealous..."
Aryan once again kissed her cheek just to irk Ranbir.
Ranbir: "Stop now... I understand you love your sister a lot..."
Aryan once again grinned at him while the family members just chuckled at the light moments between the siblings.

Pragya and Purab were attending some guests when Pragya bumper into someone.
They both looked up to find that it was Abhi. Pragya's smile vanished for a second but quickly redeemed herself. She turned to Purab; completely ignoring Abhi.
Pragya, to Purab: "You handle here, I will check the food with Sarita Aunty..."
Her ignorance was disturbing for Abhi and as she was about to move, he blocked her way.

Abhi, angrily: "You are enjoying this, right?"
Pragya didn't want to meet his eyes; thus avoiding him at any cost.!
"Abhi... there are so many guests here. Don't create a scene..." Purab jumped to Pragya's defense.

Abhi: "All these people here are taunting us..."
"And why is that, Mr. Mehra?"
The trio turned to face Prachi who had immediately come to them when she spotted what was happening.