Away from everyone (2)

Since you all asked for it. Here you go. I turned it in a sexual way.
If you are not comfortable please skip that part.

Also today's episode was 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
It was so beautiful and after a long time we got Pranbir's romantic scenes. Like real romantic scenes.
I will just enjoy it as it is❤️❤️❤️❤️

Prachi finally woke up after one hour. She held her head as it was throbbing.
Ranbir came out of the bathroom, wiping his hair. He took a shower and was shirtless.
He hasn't yet noticed that she was up and went to the mirror.

Prachi was watching him and involuntarily, her eyes moved to his body. At the same time, Rabbir turned around and saw her watching him. A small smirk came on his face.
As her eyes moved up, she realised that he caught her staring at him and looked away nervously.
Ranbir: 'You also take a shower, you will feel better. And it's getting cold here, I will light up the fireplace outside, you can join after your shower.'

She just nodded and stood up slowly as she was still a little dizzy.
Ranbir, noting her: 'Need help?'
Prachi: 'Nope, I will be careful.'
He just nodded, he knew she wouldn't let him but he still kept an eye on her in case.

In the bathroom:
She had already taken the shower but now there was an issue, she didn't have any clothes. She was contemplating what to do.
Ranbir didn't plan this out, he had clothes since it's Jay's farmhouse. He is using his friend's clothes.

Prachi noticed Ranbir's shirt there and decided to wear it as she didn't have any option.
It was long enough, just like a dress on her but the problem, she never wore a dress and was uncomfortable. She came out and tried to find another thing to wear but she could see that they were Jay's other clothes but she wasn't going to wear them.
She would wear only Ranbir's. She thought to just go to bed and would cover herself, he would not know.
But like he said it was getting chilly in the room...
Should she go outside?

In the hall:
Ranbir had already lit up the fireplace, he was still shirtless, sitting on the couch. He was hoping that Prachi would come out and they could talk.
The only thing that can make everything okay is communication right now. They had to speak up, tell each other their feelings.
Well they kind of did it earlier but he was still unaware about what the doctor was saying.

As the house was extremely quiet, he could hear the shower turning off and it's been 15 minutes since then.
Maybe she won't come.
He sighed realising that she wasn't coming.

He was about to lay down on the couch when he heard the door open. He turned and was surprised to see her in his shirt.
Prachi was tugging the shirt down with one hand as if it was going to grow longer.
His eyes did a double check on her.
Well, now he was staring at her. He couldn't help himself, she was looking so beautiful right now.

He stood up and took the small blanket on the couch. He approached her, lovingly admiring her.
Once he was close to her, he wrapped the blanket on the lower part of her body, knowing that she was not comfortable.
Although he loved her in his clothes, if she was uncomfortable, he should do everything to make her feel better.

Prachi looked at him lovingly. He held her hands and brought her to the couch. They both sat in complete silence. They actually didn't know what to say.
But Ranbir knew this was on him, he was at fault... he needed to sort this out.

Ranbir: 'Prachi, will you give me one last chance?'
Prachi recalled his words earlier.

Prachi: 'You will have to trust me again, like before...'
Ranbir looked on, he made an extremely big mistake by not trusting her. How come his trust and faith broke just like that?
He trusted her fully even before he fell in love with her and supported every time, why did it lack this one time?