Bet (2)

Here is the second part. Hope you will like it. Don't forget to comment please.

The next morning
Pranbir were sleeping in each other's embrace. The pillow wall was not even there this night. They forgot it after yesterday's conversation.

Prachi started stirring and opened her eyes. She realised their position and looked at his sleeping figure. She recalled their conversation and a smile came on her face.

Ranbir has poured his heart to her yesterday. Prachi couldn't deny that with each and every word he said, her heart was beating faster.
And the peacefulness in his arms were saying thousands of things to her.

She observed his feature, registering and admiring everything about him.
She hugged him tightly as she once again close her eyes, just to enjoy this feeling for some more time.

Ranbir, in the meantime, felt her movement and woke up. He smiled at the way she was hugging him... he didn't feel anything like this before...
Whatever it was between them was a beautiful feeling.

Ranbir, smilingly:"Good morning..."
This was indeed a beautiful and good morning.

Prachi's eyes grew bigger as she realised that he was awake.
She lifted her head and looked at him. She nervously replied him:"go...good m... orning."
His smile grew bigger at her red cheeks. She was about to move away from his arms but he held her.

Ranbir:"don't, it's so peaceful right now."
Prachi, nervously:"we will... get late... for breakfast...."
Ranbir:"there is still time... please."
She nodded and returned to her previous position on his chest.

They stayed in complete silence there itself.
Ranbir:"Prachi... I wanted to ask you something...."
She hummed.

He was about to speak but there was a knock on the door, disturbing them. They both woke up immediately and Ranbir attended to the door. It was some other boys telling Ranbir to join them for the preparation of the activities.
Ranbir agreed and told them that he will come shortly.

They nodded and left.
Ranbir, to Prachi:"I will ask you that question tonight. A little bit of patience form both our sides."
Prachi smilingly and understandingly nodded. He got ready quickly and left from there.

During the day, Pranbir couldn't talk much, Ranbir was busy with the boys the entire day and during the activities as well. Aryan stayed with Prachi and Shahana.

Prachi couldn't stop herself from thinking what Ranbir wanted to ask her and the butterflies in her stomach haven't stop summersaulting. She tried to control but it was beyond her.

It was only during dinner that Ranbir joined them at the table.
Aryan:"the activities were successful and fun today. Thanks to you, Bro..."
Ranbir smiled at him. He was in charge today and he made sure they had fun.

Ranbir, turning to Prachi:"don't forget... I want to talk to you tonight."
She nodded while Arhana were confused as hell.
Shahana, whispered to Prachi:"what's going on?"

Prachi shrugged as she had no clue.

After dinner, all students were happily just chatting and joking around. Rhea watched the cabin helper and signed him. She recalled how she mixed alcohol in one of the glass that is on his tray. She signed him to go ahead.

He nervously nodded and moved to the four tables. The four of them took a glass and happily cheered before drinking it.

Rhea, to herself:"part 1 successful. Now just wait and watch what happens."
She smirked at her plan as the four finished their drinks.

Shahana:"Prachi, come with me..." she mouthed washroom to her and Prachi accompanied her. The boys talked around when for some time.

After 10/15 minutes, the girls weren't back and Aryan questioned Ranbir.
Ranbir:"let's check..."