Three days of survival

This chapter is dedicated to versatilevaida. Hope you will like it dear.
I made you wait a lot for this one and I am really sorry for that🙈🙈

I just finished this.... So if there are any mistakes, please forgive me and ignore it. I wrote this half asleep 🙈

Prachi served Dida tea while Ranbir watched her near the doorframe. There were so many differences and misunderstandings between them that a lot of distance was between them.
No matter what they do, the differences keep growing...

Dida, on noticing Ranbir at the door: 'Ranbir, come, join us...
He nodded and approached them. Prachi stood up at once, wanting to leave but she felt a little dizzy. Her hand went to her head and her body dropped a little but Ranbir was quick to catch her. Dida was also by her side.

Ranbir, worriedly: 'Are you okay?'
She nodded slowly but in reality, she was feeling extremely dizzy. Realising that, Ranbir made her sit on the couch and knelt in front of her. His hands went to her cheek and slowly tapped them to keep her awake.
Dida handed him a glass of water which he helped her to drink. She gulped the entire glass and handed him the glass back.

Dida: 'Prachi, what happened?'
Recalling her pregnancy, she was worried. The doctor has also warned her about her stressful pregnancy but the environment she was in was very toxic.
Prachi, nervously: 'Just a little dizzy, Dida. Nothing to worry about.'
Ranbir: 'I will take you to your room and you will rest.'
She had no energy to argue with him, so she easily agreed. Ranbir also noted that and knew instantly that she was really unwell, otherwise she would have argued.

He helped her to stand up and supported her by her waist. Due to weakness and dizziness, Prachi leaned onto him and rested her throbbing head against his chest.
He supported her and walked out of Dida's room. Seeing them together, Dida was happy and prayed that they always stay together.

As Pranbir were about to reach the room, they heard Rhea's screeching voice, calling Prachi out.
Prachi, irritatedly to Ranbir: 'What does your wife want now?'
Ranbir: 'YOU are my wife...'
She looked at him with tired and almost closing eyes.

Rhea's voice once again resonated in Kohli's mansion as she shouted Prachi's name at the top of her voice.
Prachi moved away from Ranbir's hold and began walking to the hall.
He followed her: 'I will go and see what's happening. You go and rest...'
Prachi: 'She won't stop shouting and this will stop me from resting.'

Knowing the stubbornness of his wife, he followed her quietly. However, as soon as they reached the hall, they were shocked to see the police.
Ranbir began talking to them: 'What's the matter, Officer?'
The officer: 'Mrs Rhea has made a complaint against Mrs. Prachi Kohli that the latter tried to kill her.'
They all were shocked hearing that, except the three ladies who were behind this.

Shahana: 'What are you saying, Officer? Prachi didn't do any such thing.'
The officer: 'But we found the tool box in her room... the same tool that was used to cut the railing. Thus, I have to take her to the station for questioning.'

Prachi was tensed but also scared to go to the police station.
Ranbir: 'Officer, she is innocent as anyone could have put that in her room... and I understand your procedures as well but can't you do the questioning here itself?'

Rhea, fuming: 'You are still protecting her, Ranbir. After all this...'
Ranbir: 'Because I know she didn't do anything as such.'

Watching Ranbir speaking in her defense should have made Prachi happy but she was feeling a strange uneasiness. A storm was slowly building in her and she had a feeling that it would completely destroy her.

Pallavi: 'She should be taken for questioning to the police station... She tried to kill Rhea and her baby.
Ranbir: 'She didn't do anything. And Officer, please, she is unwell. That's why I am requesting you to not take her.'
Rhea, scoffed sarcastically: 'She and unwell? Can't you see that she is acting because she knows that she has been caught. She is a murderer who wanted to kill me and our baby just because of her jealousy....'