New bonding

This chapter is dedicated to yashikasharma123 and IshikaBhalerao.
Hope you guys will like it.❤️

The family members stood tensed outside the hospital room while waiting with bated breath. They were anxiously waited for the doctor as Ranbir was fighting for his life inside.
Prachi sat there lifelessly as she too nervously waited. Even if the doctor asked her to go and rest, she couldn't leave. She wasn't leaving.

However, her health was getting worst, she was feeling dizzy but she was adamant. Even after, Shahana requested her to rest, she refused.
Rhea signed Aliya and they moved away from the rest.

Aliya:"what happened?"
Rhea:"you sent those goons far away right? Dad is doing involving police. Better those goons disappear."
Aliya:"i will tell them..."
She proceeded to call them and told them to go underground.
Goons:"we will go underground but you have to pay us our full amount..."
Aliya, angrily:"what full amount? You didn't complete the job but instead hurt Ranbir."
Goon:"you said to continue even if they get injured..."
Aliya:"I didn't tell you to stab Ranbir..."
Goon:"either you give us the money or we are telling his dad everything... that too right now."

Aliya looked around and saw the goons near Vikram. Rhea, following her eyes, also saw them and turned tensed.
Aliya:"go outside, i will meet you."
The goons nodded and Aliya/Rhea followed stealthily.

Outside the hospital:
Aliya, angrily:"you thought you will be oversmart with me... what are you doing here?"
Goon:"i came fir my money..."
Aliya:"you..."
Rhea:"Buji, Buji... just give it to them and let's finish this off."
Aliya understanding Rhea's point, nodded and Rhea removed her bangles.
Rhea:"take this... it's worth more. We don't have cash. But never show your face ever again."
The goon greedily nodded yes.

Inside the hospital:
Prachi met with the gynecologist on Shahana's insistence and the same thing that they know of was repeated.
But this time, the doctor told Prachi to take complete bed rest.

Pallavi overheard them as she was passing by. She came to her.
Pallavi:"what's going on, Doctor?"
Doctor:"is she your daughter-in-law?"
Pallavi nodded yes which surprised Prachi and Shahana.

Doctor:"then tell her... she needs proper rest... i know her husband is critical but if she doesn't take care of herself then she will also be critical."

Prachi, pleadingly:"Doctor, once Ranbir gets consciousness, I promise I will rest. But not now. Please let me stay here with him. He needs me... I can't leave. Please."
Pallavi looked on.

Shahana:"Prachi, listen to the doctor."
Prachi, stubbornly:"no... I won't go anywhere."
Pallavi:"Doctor, she is very stubborn. Let her stay and i promise you that she will remain seated on that bench itself, right Prachi?"
The girls looked on surprised and stunned that Pallavi was supporting Prachi.

Doctor:"but please take care of her."
Pallavi curtly nodded and signed Prachi to head towards Ranbir's room.
The girls followed her silently and once they reached there, Pallavi signed Prachi to sit.
They all looked on but the doctor came out and their attention shifted to him.

Vikram:"how is Ranbir?"
Doctor:"thankfully, he is out of danger..."
They all sighed in relief.
Rhea:"can we meet him?"
Doctor:"who is Prachi?"
Shahana signed towards Prachi.

Doctor:"he wants to meet only you. So i am allowing only you."
The doctor left.
Rhea, angrily:"i will go first..."
She stepped forward to go in but was stopped by Pallavi.

Pallavi:"Prachi, you go..."
They all were shocked and exchanged looks.
Rhea, stunned:"But Mummy...."
Pallavi, sternly:"Prachi, go..."
Prachi startled a bit by her tone and quickly nodded yes. She went from there.