A Pranbir Day

This chapter is dedicated to Sugarandspice__ and Tj11114
Hope you will like it.

This is based on Pranbir's 2 years of living together as a married couple which we didn't get to see.

Pranbir has newly moved to their house: the rented one. They had been cleaning the house the whole day and now they were moving the furniture here and there to decorate the house.

Ranbir:"Prachi, it will be nice here..."
She nodded and moved the sofa to its designated place.
After that they both dropped their body on the sofa itself. They were tired, they have been on this since morning.

Ranbir, tiredly:"finally, the house is set..."
Prachi:"we will do the bedroom tomorrow..."
He nodded and rested his head on her shoulder. She stroked his chin softly.

Prachi:"go freshen up, till then I will make something to eat."
Ranbir:"but there is nothing... we forgot to buy kitchen things."
Prachi, reassuringly:"we have noodles.... Today, we will have noodle party."

Ranbir:"great... i will be back to help you."
She nodded and they both went to their destination.

Ranbir, after his bath, came to the kitchen while wiping his hair. Prachi was watching the boiling noodles. He came behind her and hugged her. She smilingly looked at him.

Ranbir:"you also go to bath..."
Prachi, cutely:"food first.... I am hungry."
He chuckled and nodded yes.

Prachi took the recipient while Ranbir also held her hands.
She looked at him and signed him: what he was doing.
Ranbir, teasingly:"let's do it together..."
He just wanted to hold her hands.... Prachi amusingly shook her head and let him do it.

They both poured the noodles in different bowls. They were about to go to the dining table but Ranbir held her arms and pulled her to him.

Ranbir:"Chikchiki, will you have dinner under the stars with me?"
She smiled at his words and nodded yes.

Ranbir, happily:"come on..."
He brought her to the terrace and they sat on the small table there.

Prachi lifted her fork and forwarded it to Ranbir. He smilingly ate from her hands. He also copied her actions and finally they both were eating from their partner's hand.

Ranbir, while eating:"Prachi, Aryan and Shahana are going tomorrow before we go for interviews."
She nodded:"Shahana is bringing my certificates as well."

Ranbir, excitedly:"we both will ace it tomorrow."
She nodded and chuckled at his excitement.

After their dinner, Ranbir pulled Prachi to him. He was hugging her from behind as they both watched the stars.
Ranbir:"Prachi..."
She hummed at him.
Ranbir, nervously:"I wanted to share something with you..."

She slightly turned and looked at him confused and prompted him to say.
Ranbir:"this was going on my mind since a long time. But I thought that it was stupid...
I have a business idea..."

Prachi, jokingly:"share it before someone snatched it away."
He chuckled and started telling her his business idea.
She didn't interfere once and was just listening attentively. She could see that it wasn't just an idea, he was really motivated and passionate about this.
She could easily see how his eyes were shining talking about it.

Once he was done, he looked at her. She was so lost in admiring him for his intelligence and cuteness that she didn't realise that he finished.
Ranbir snapped his fingers in front of her and this brought her back to reality.

Ranbir, nervously:"is it bad?"
She, realising that her silence was giving the bad idea, quickly nodded no.

Prachi, excitedly:"your idea is awesome and unique. No-one has ever done it. Ranbir, you should do it... like prepare everything and then search for an investor."