In danger (2)

Since most of you requested another part.
Here you go. Hope you will like this.

And also those who are waiting for the holi track, a little patience. It will come soon.

After a few hours:
Ranbir sent everyone home and requested Abhi to go with Pragya. Now, everyone knew their relationship, and he knew that something must have gone wrong between them so he sent them together.

Only he was there in the hospital. Prachi has been sleeping due to the medicine's effect and tiredness as well.
He brought dinner for them and had to wake her up. She needed to eat.

He sat next to her and tapped her cheek in order to wake her up.
Prachi started to stir and hummed in her sleep.
Ranbir, smilingly:"you need to have dinner."
She nodded sleepily and tried to sit straight but couldn't support herself on her hands as that's where she was mostly hurt.

Ranbir held her by her shoulders and helped her to sit. He placed their plates on the small moveable table.
Prachi was about to take the spoon but he stopped her and signed her no.
He proceeded to feed her with his own hands. Prachi lovingly looked at him as she was only staring it him.

She signed him to eat as well and he did.
Prachi:"you sent Maa home, right?"
Ranbir:"yes...." And then he realised something:"did you want her here? I can call her..."

She held his hands which was about to pick the phone.
Prachi:"No, i was just asking. It's good she went to rest."
He smiled at ne.

Ranbir, concernedly:"is anywhere hurting? And please don't say no."
She pouted at him, but then told him sincerely.
Prachi:"wrist and my leg are paining."

Ranbir:"you will be fine soon.... We need to be careful for some days."
She nodded yes.

She noticed how Ranbir was hesitating to say something. She lifted her hands slowly and held his.
Prachi:"Say what's on your mind."

Ranbir, guiltily looked at her:"i am sorry..."
She frowned as she had no clue why he was apologizing.
So he elaborated.
Ranbir:"it was me who aimed at the statue...."
She nodded no and caressed his cheeks.
Prachi:"where is your fault in this? How would you have known that someone tied me up there?
It's not your fault, Ranbir. You couldn't know."

Ranbir, guiltily:"I shouldn't have..."
Prachi, cutely & threateningly:"Mr. Kohli, don't you dare blame my boyfriend on this! He did nothing wrong."
Ranbir looked at her surprised but soon a small smile came on his face. But it didn't stop here as it turned into a full grin.

Prachi looked at his happiness and then realized that it was the first time she addressed him as her boyfriend.
Ranbir tried to make it awkward and diverted the subject:"but who tied you there?"
Prachi recalled Sanju and explained everything to Ranbir.
Ranbir, angrily:"I will make sure that he is punished."
She nodded.

The doctor came there to check Prachi.
Doctor:"everything seems ok, just make sure she takes her medicines and sleep. Tomorrow, we will try to make her walk without applying pressure on her legs."
We both nodded and left. A nurse handed me my medicine and left.

Ranbir:"you sleep now. I will be here."
He was about to leave but Prachi caught his hands.

Prachi:"don't go...."
She asked so cutely that he couldn't refuse. And sat back on the chair. But she pulled him to the bed.
Ranbir looked at her surprised.

She moved aside making a space for him besides her.
Prachi, cutely:"you too sleep...."
Ranbir, surprisingly:"next to you?"
She nodded cutely:"please...."
He smilingly nodded yes.