For his safety (2)

This is for those who requested a second part. But this one will be a short one compared to the others.
Hope you will like it.❤️

And 65k read🎊🎉☺️
Thank you so much everyone.

Dishrab, Arhana and Pranbir went to the house where Kairav was before.
Disha welcomed them wholeheartedly while they were all smiles.

Purab: "you two will not have to live separately from Kairav now. We all will stay together."
Pranbir's eyes went to their little baby and smiled at each other.

Aryan:"everyone should rest, it has been a hectic night for everyone."
They all agreed and went to their different rooms.

In Pranbir's room:
Prachi carefully changed Kairav's clothes, she did is as slowly as possible so that she doesn't wake him up. Ranbir came out of the washroom and smiled seeing them.

He so wanted this: them with their baby everyday... Now he will be able to have it. Even though, he lost certain things but the sights in front of him was enough to make him happy again: his Chikchiki and their baby.

Ranbir:"You go and change, I will put him to bed."
She nodded and took her night clothes from their bag.
Ranbir picked up Kairav and carried him to the next room.

His room was of baby blue colour: it was his bedroom and playroom as well. His cot was on the right side of the room and and a small tent with his toys on the left side.

Ranbir placed little Kairav in the cot and secured him with some pillows and cushions

Ranbir placed little Kairav in the cot and secured him with some pillows and cushions. He set up the baby talker to assure that it worked and then switched off the lights.

Prachi had already changed when Ranbir came back.
Ranbir:"Baby talker is set so just check it here..."
She did as he requested and after setting everything, they went to bed.

Ranbir immediately pulled Prachi in his arms and kissed her forehead.
Prachi:"Are you okay?"
He looked at her with scrunched forehead.

Ranbir, reassuringly:"I have you and Kairav... I am more than okay..."
Prachi, guiltily:"Ranbir... Once again, you had to leave your family..."
He shushed her up.

Ranbir:"Aren't you and Kairav my family too?"
She looked at him.
Ranbir:"Dad and Dida will still come here. I guess Mom stopped being my family when she chose Rhea over me."

Prachi:"don't say like this... she is your mom."
Ranbir, chuckling, he knew Prachi didn't like him saying anything bad against his own family: no matter how badly they behaved with her.

"Ok, ok... I won't say that but you are not going to feel guilty about this situation. We need to take care of Kairav. He is our main priority."
She nodded.

Prachi lifted her body slightly and placed her lips on his cheek:"as you say, Mr. Baklu..."
He was a little shocked in the beginning but then redeemed himself.

Ranbir:"I must say... My Chikchiki has been romantic ever since Kairav was born...
What say? Should we have another baby?"

That made her blush profusely and she avoided eye-contact with him.
Ranbir, smirkingly:"ohhh how much I love making you blush.... You look ten times more beautiful."
She blushed even further if that was possible. Her cheeks were on fire and had turned red.

To avoid more teasing from him, she hid her face in his neck while he began chuckling.
He didn't want to stop the teasing:"So your silence mean yes... we can have another baby..."
He slightly turned their bodies so that he was on top of her without crashing her by his weight.

Prachi bit the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from blushing. But it was more evident for Ranbir. Deciding to join his teasing, Prachi moved her hands to his neck and let her fingers play with his hair.

Ranbir was pleasantly surprised because Prachi would always shy away from any form of intimacy but today she was participating in it equally.

Prachi, trying hard to control to control her blush:"another baby is too soon, Mr. Kohli... but I won't deny you making love to me..."
Her words had yet to be digested by Ranbir, but she had already closed the distance between them. She was the one who initiated the kiss and blushingly moved her soft lips against his.

Ranbir was shocked by her moves, but it took him only seconds to compose himself and moved his lips against hers.

Their lips moved passionately against each other's and slowly the world surrounding them blurred away. In that instance, there was only them... no-one to disturb their intimacy. Even after the 3 years of marriage, the sparkles and craving were the same.

They had to separate due to lack of oxygen but Ranbir moved to her neck. He began kissing every part of it, enjoying this intimacy ti the fullest.
He held her hands and entangled their fingers together. As the waves of emotions hit Prachi hard, she clutched to his hands even tighter.

He smiled against her skin as he knew she was loving their proximity just like he was. Slowly, every barrier between them was removed and once again they let them succumb to their physical needs and desires.

Later during the night:
Prachi was sleeping peacefully on Ranbir's naked chest while he had his hands wrapped around her.
Soon, a baby cries could be heard on the baby talker. They both immediately woke up.

Ranbir, sleepily:"I will bring him..."
She just nodded and he got up.

Prachi began preparing Kairav's milk... fortunately everything was in their room itself, otherwise she would have to change since she was in Ranbir's shirt.

Ranbir picked up Kairav, and rocked him to calm him down.
Ranbir:"Let's go... milk time..."
He sat on the bed and signed Prachi to hand him the milk bottle.
Ranbir, excitedly:"Today, your bauji will make you drink. Bauji made your Mamma tired... we will let her rest."

Little Kairav blabbered in his own language to his father's words.
Ranbir, happily:"he agreed..."
Prachi, smilingly, handed the bottle to Ranbir who put it in Kairav's mouth. The latter started sucking on it immediately.

Prachi sat next to them and laid her head on Ranbir's shoulder. She knew he will handle Kairav perfectly so she closed her eyes for some minutes until Kairav was done.

Ranbir looked at his pretty wife and cute son... a big smile came onto his face as he admired both of his babies.

Soon, Kairav had finished his milk and Prachi took him to change his nappy. Once he was asleep, Ranbit put him back in his cot. Prachi didn't want to set out since she was less dressed.

Next morning:
The breakfast table was a commotion as Arbir were back at their antics. They had the breakfast table laughing and chuckling. Kairav, although he didn't understand what his uncle and father were fighting about, was still laughing.

Disha:"Ranbir... you have a become a father but you are still fighting like a little kid."
Shahana:"Masi... Didn't you know Prachi has two kids: one our cute Kairav and the other one, the mischievous Ranbir..."

They all laughed hearing her.
Ranbir, pouting cutely:"I am not a kid..."
Aryan:"with that face... sure, sure..."
Ranbir:"you shut up... it's all your fault."
Purab:"enough, enough. Don't you guys need to to to work?"

Aryan, hurrying up:"Yes... and I am late..."
Shahana, teasingly:"as always..."
He grimaced at her and then quickly rushed out of there.

Ranbir:"i have taken a day off, so I am staying with Kairav and Prachi."
Purab:"ok then... we are going..."
Disha and Shahana also followed him to his office. Usually they would bring Kairav too but since Pranbir were there, they didn't have to.

Slowly, Pranbir's life would get back on track...

————
Hope you all liked this one.
Next one might take some time, so please bear with me❤️
And thank you for everything guys❤️❤️❤️