Her love for him

This chapter is dedicated to _pranbirians_.
Hope you will like it dear.☺️☺️☺️☺️

Everyone was at the hospital as the doctor was treating Ranbir. They all were exceedingly worried for him.
Pallavi had already blamed Prachi for what happened.

Prachi went to the window glass and witnessed the operations. She cringed as she saw them removing the bullet from his arm and moved away from the glass. She sat on the chair there.

Shahana's attention shifted to her and she noticed the way that Prachi was trembling in fear. She immediately rushed to her sister and hugged her.
Shahana, worriedly: 'What happened?'
Prachi, on the verge of crying: 'Nothing will happen to Ranbir, right? Nothing will happen...'
Shahana, side hugged her: 'Nothing will happen, Prachi. Ranbir is very strong, you will see he will get out of this pretty soon.'
And after that Prachi couldn't stop her tears and cried in Shahana's arms.

Shahana, worriedly: 'Prachi, please calm down.  You know you cannot be that stressed. Calm down...'
She rubbed her hair and back in order to calm Prachi down but nothing was working. Prachi was panicking and her only comfort right now was Ranbir, no-one else.

After an hour, the doctor came out and they all sprinted to him.
Doctor: 'The operation was successful, we have retrieved the bullet.'
They all could finally breathe in relief.
Doctor: 'But the next 24 hours is critical, Mr. Kohli has lost loads of blood. It will be dangerous if he doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours.'
Everyone was shocked hearing that. Vikram held Pallavi as she felt dizzy hearing that.

Rhea, putting oil in the fire: 'All of this is your fault, Prachi... Ranbir is in this condition only because of you.'
Prachi didn't retaliate as Rhea was least of her concern right now. She just wanted to see Ranbir.

Doctor: 'Who is Prachi?'
They all looked at him confused.
Rhea: 'She is.... And it's her fault that all of this happened.'
The doctor turned to Prachi: 'Mr. Kohli hasn't stopped repeating your name during the whole operation...'
Prachi looked on teary-eyed as she heard this but some people there were jealous of that fact.

Doctor: 'She is the only one we are allowing inside, he might feel better with her by his side.'
The three vicious ladies wanted to argue but Vikram stopped them on the spot.
Vikram: 'He is right, Prachi. You go.'
Prachi nodded and followed the doctor inside while Rhea fumed at this.

On entering the ward, Prachi looked at the weak and pale body of Ranbir. She has never seen him so silent in all these years and this pained her tremendously.

The doctor left them alone and Prachi approached Ranbir slowly. All the way, she recalled their memories together: their happy moments.
She sat next to him on the chair and looked at him lovingly but teary-eyed. She recalled how she saved him from being shot hours ago.

She lifted her hands and held his unharmed one. The tears that she was holding back started to fall freely.
Prachi, emotionally: 'That's not fair.... you always put your life in danger to save me... You think you are a hero, right? A hero that will never get hurt... Look at you now....'

Their discussion of true love came back to her.
Prachi, crying: 'You were right, true love are those who get completed.... Our love is also true, right? Then please wake up... I am sorry for everything I said to you. I was angry but please don't punish me like this.....
I want to be with you, Ranbir. I want us to be like before, just us in our own world.
If not, why do you think that I came back for...
Please wake up for us and if not for us then... then for your third dream.'

She placed his hand on her belly.
Prachi, sobbing: 'Please wake up for our baby, Ranbir. We both need you and love you. I need you... Chikchiki is incomplete without Baklu... They are partners and under no condition this partnership can break.....
Please wake up....please.'