In danger

This chapter is dedicated pranbir_happysouls.
Hope you will like it dear.

This is the Dusshera episode where Sanju kidnapped Prachi. He had tied her up to the statue.

She was struggling to release herself but the ropes were too tight. She wasn't being able to open it.
Sanju, sadly:"you left me with no choice, Prachi.... What did you see in that Ranbir? I love you so much...."

He caressed her cheek but she moved away in disgust. This made Sanju angry, he angrily threw the sticks near Prachi. Some hit Prachi and she hissed in pain.

Sanju held her chin with force...
Sanju:"if you cannot be mine, then how can I let someone else have you..."

Prachi cringed at his lines...:"you should learn to accept that when a girl says no, it means no. Learn to accept rejection..."
Sanju angrily slapped her.

Sanju:"You think that Ranbir is good for you...."
Prachi, angrily:"A thousand of times, yes....."
Sanju, angrily:"Prachi....." and one more slap came for her.

Her cheeks burnt as it was the second time, she furiously tried to remove the ropes from her wrists but it hurt her even more.

Sanju:"your love himself is going to burn you alive right now... he will kill you by his own hands."

Prachi turned tensed seeing her current situation. Even if she screamed, no-one would hear her but she still tried.

She screamed on the top of her voice. Sanju just watched her as he knew that no-one will come in this area.

On the other side:
Everyone was waiting when to burn the statue and today, Ranbir was going to do it.
Pragya was watching the statue and felt weird.... She had some bad feelings and her eyes immediately searched for her daughters.

Ranbir was in the washroom, washing his face after his breakdown with Prachi outside. Aryan came there and questioned him.
Ranbir:"i am okay... let's go..."
Aryan didn't believe him but he nodded amd they came outside.

Pallavi came to Ranbir.
Pallavi:"where were you? Everyone has been searching for you..."
Ranbir, emotionlessly:"i was just here..."

Aryan:"Aunty, let's go. Ranbir needs to reach there on time."
Pallavi nodded.

Pragya found Shahana and they both were searching for Prachi but couldn't find her. Pragya was growing worried with each passing second.

Shahana:"Masi, maybe she is with Ranbir. Let's go."
They came back to where they were about to burn the statue. Arbir also came but Shahana couldn't ask Ranbir as Pallavi didn't let her.

Pallavi didn't want Ranbir to havs anything with Prachi and her family anymore.

Prachi's side:
She was still screaming when Sanju screamed at her having enough of her shouting.
Sanju:"no-one is going to hear you from here and the burning ceremony must have already begin. Have a nice trip to heaven."

He tied his handkerchief on her mouth. And climbed down the statue.
Prachi was extremely worried and tensed. She didn't know what to do.

Prachi:"God... please... please do something. Ranbir is going to aim at it. Please make something happen that he doesn't do it."
Dejectedly:"Maa...... Ranbir....."
Her tears started falling at her helpless situation.

Pragya looked around as her nervousness increased. She was searching for Prachi amongst the crowd but she couldn't spot her.
Suddenly, she bumped into someone... she looked to find Abhi.
Pragya, surprised:"You?" What are you doing here?"
Abhi, happily:"same what you are doing?"
He noticed her tensed expression and asked her.