Break-up

This chapter is dedicated to pranbir_happysouls. Hope you will like it.

Ranbir was shocked as he was hearing what Prachi was saying.
What had happened in just one day?

They were happy together just yesterday then why today Prachi was saying that she doesn't love him. He was dumbfounded as those words were out.

Ranbir, still in shock:"what are you saying, Prachi? What happened?
Something must have happened right? Tell me but don't lie like this."

Prachi was feeling extremely guilty that she had to do this because of Rhea's saying. Rhea didn't ask her, she was blackmailing Prachi to do it otherwise her mother would suffer.
And she couldn't even tell Ranbir as Rhea was just there watching as she spoke to Ranbir.

She turned teary-eyed seeing how her words hurt the one person besides her mother to ever support her. The one person besides her mother that she ever found peace being with.

Prachi, sadly:"i have nothing to do with you. Do not come to me again."
Ranbir, holding her arms:"Prachi, if I did something wrong then please tell me. But don't break us like this. You know what you mean to me right?"

She knows it very well..... He loves her immensely and she did too.... She hasn't said it yet but she does with every inch of her heart: she does love him.

Prachi saw how Rhea who was behind Ranbir signed her to finish it once and for all.
Prachi didn't want to do this.... She doesn't want to break his heart like this. But what can she do in this instant?

Rhea has been on her back ever since she threatened her. She thought to talk to Ranbir afterward when Rhea would be gone but she wasn't being able to bring herself to do this to him.

Ranbir, extremely confused, engulfed in a hug and just held her. Prachi was also surprised by this.
Rhea, on the other hand, was fuming:"what the hell is she doing? She needs to break his heart.... How will he come to me if she doesn't?
Come on Prachi, you love Mom too much. You have to do this for Mom."

And as she was thinking that, Prachi pushed Ranbir away from her on the other side and categorically told him what Rhea had said to her.
Ranbir looked at her shocked.

He approached her dangerously, this time very angrily and held her arms with force.
Ranbir, angrily:"you think this is a joke, Prachi? I love you more than anything..."
Prachi:"that's your problem...."

He tightened his grip on her arms slightly but then released her. He would never hurt her.
Ranbir, angrily:"you are going to regret what you did over here, Prachi..."
She looked at him sadly while her twin sister was smirking behind. She was getting what she wanted. Ranbir left from there angrily while Prachi watched his retreating figure dejectedly.

Unknowingly her body dropped to the floor as she recalled what she has just said to him. The tears that she was holding back suddenly flew like an unstoppable river.
Rhea came out of her hiding spot and approached Prachi happily.

Rhea, excitedly:"now I can say that you are my sister. And remember, Prachi, one wrong step and Mom will bear the consequences. Because of you..."
Prachi looked at her stoically. She wiped her tears and stoop up. Without a word, she left from there.

Rhea looked on:"Good... she is leaving on her own. I will have Ranbir for myself now."

Rhea, louder to Prachi:"why don't you do something, Prachi? Just leave this city forever... Ranbir will always hate you after this. So no need to show him your face. I will take care of my parents... oops... our parents."
She smirked while Prachi left from there without any word.