In pain

Like a said, these are not complete stories, in fact just scenes based on what's happening in the current track.
Romance might be less but i might add it afterwards.

Hope you will enjoy and like it☺️
And if you have any suggestions/ idea for short scenes, dm please.

Here is the first part:

RR wedding track.
Prachi is already back and in her room. All drama before already happened.

Now Rhea was fighting with Prachi in Pranbir's room.

Prachi, confidently:"take your things and leave...."
Rhea:"this is my room..."
Prachi:"are you taking your things out or should i call the cops again?"
Hearing about the cops, Rhea started to take her things out.

Ranbir came there and saw Prachi sitting on the couch.
Rhea:"let's go, Ranbir..."
Prachi:"where? Where would Ranbir go?"
Rhea:"he got married to me, we are going to our room."

Prachi:"and he is already married to me so he is staying here. This is his room."
Ranbir, irritatedly:"enough both of you. This is my room so obvious i am staying here."
Prachi smirked at a shocked Rhea.

Prachi:"and unwanted people should be out of here."
She rolled Prachi's luggage outside the room and signed her to leave.
Rhea, unwillingly left.

Ranbir was about to speak to Prachi but she moved to the bed. She grew sad seeing the decorations, he also noticed her change of expression.
Prachi, irritatedly, messed up the heart shape of roses.

She threw all the decorations and unknowingly some hit Ranbir.
Ranbir, trying to escape them:"Prachi.... Stop...."

He tried avoiding it and finally approached her. She held her hands in order to stop her.
He pulled her towards him.

Prachi didn't expect it and didn't realise how and when she turned teary-eyed. She was confident, strong and stern few minutes back but seeing the decorations, all of it went away.
Realisation started to dawn in that Ranbir actually married Rhea.
What she thought when she was coming that she will just be like that in his arms and happily tell him that their baby is on the way but....

He noticed her teary eyed and felt bad, guilty. Now that all her anger went away, he was finally seeing her true state. Her vulnerability and how much she was hurt because of him.
He hurt her once again by marrying her own sister.

He needed to clarify that she threatened him of suicide but right now, she will feel bad only. Whatever he says will never be enough to justify his actions.

He reached out to wipe her tears but Prachi jerked his hands off. She wiped her tears herself.
Now, she was contemplating her choice.
Should she tell him or not?
He wanted to know by her and the first one. Should she go ahead?
But he thinks, i cheated on him, then will he think that it is Sid's...
But as a father, he should know, right?

He was observing her and saw how she was hesitating.
Ranbir, curiously:"do you want to say something?"
Her hands involuntarily went to her belly. He also noticed her actions but didn't think that much.

Ranbir, concernedly:"is it hurting? Sit sit...."
He made her sit and kneeled in front of her.

Ranbir:"please don't be that angry..."
Hearing this, Prachi recollected his wedding and moved his hands away from her. She redeemed herself and pushed him away.

Prachi, angrily:"make someone clean this room, i am going to change. I don't want to see this disgusting setup where you were planning to spend your wedding night with someone else."

He wanted to tell her that it wasn't the case but couldn't as she quickly avoided him.
She took her night dress and left to the washroom. He also used this opportunity to change and then started to clean the room himself.
He didn't know about this set-up. He wasn't going to spend the night with Rhea.

He had married her because she threatened him, otherwise he wouldn't think of this ever.
It has always been Prachi, but he did wrong. He shouldn't have married her.

He was still lost in his thoughts when the bathroom's door opened.
He looked at her while she was wiping her face with a towel.

She felt his gaze on her and her eyes shifted to him. He had already cleaned the room.

They both sat on each side of the bed, lost in their thoughts. Prachi was the first one to lay down. She hugged herself and closed off in a cocoon.
And turned the opposite way.

Ranbir looked at her painfully and also laid down.
This was the first time that they were on the same bed, but so far away from each other.
Their longing and pain were evident for both of them.
They wanted to just hug each other, talk to each other but their misunderstanding were a barrier.

———
This one was a short one, but promise it will get better☺️
I never tried short stories, let's see if it works🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻