Fighter with scar that few can understand (1)

This chapter is dedicated to appy_1633.
Hope you will like it and I hope that I lived up to your expectations.

I still don't know if it's good enough... but I took the whole last week to write this.
So let's see...

16,000 + words🙈🙈🙈
I cut it into two parts as always 😂

Just a little warning to Abhigya's fans... I apologize in advance.... You will see the reason as you read the shot.
It was needed for the storyline.

————————————

A black and white modern house was shown. The window glasses matched the colours perfectly and you could see the beautiful interior as well.

Two individuals were seated in the yard and were having breakfast happily

Two individuals were seated in the yard and were having breakfast happily. Abhigya were all smiles as they enjoyed their little time.
Abhi poured the tea for his wife and himself.
Man: "Where is Prachi?"
Pragya: "She is still asleep... She has an afternoon class today..."

He just nodded.
Pragya: "The preparations for Vikram/Pallavi and Ranbir's arrival are all done."
Abhi: "Great... I will leave shortly after breakfast to pick them up. They are returning after so many years, Pragya. My best friend..."
Pragya knew that they were close before Vikram shifted to the United Kingdom.

He finished his breakfast quickly and excitedly left to pick them up. In the meantime, Pragya headed to Prachi's room.
She shook her head amusedly seeing the sleeping figure of her daughter.

She approached her bed and yanked the pink bedsheets from her body.
Whiningly: "Maaa...."
Pragya: "Get up..."
Prachi, childishly: "5 more minutes...."
She was given those minutes as Pragya started to collect her clothes and her eyes went to the lights on the wall which illuminated the pictures Prachi had hung there.

Pragya, lightly, hit Prachi's head: "Didn't I tell you to switch these lights off when you sleep?"Her daughter opened her eyes sleepily and grimaced as she forgot it yet again

Her daughter opened her eyes sleepily and grimaced as she forgot it yet again.
Prachi: "I was studying and fell asleep... I didn't remember this...."
Her mother's eyes went to the book that laid on the cushions.
Pragya: "Studying or reading novels..."
Prachi quickly hid the book under the blanket but this only made Pragya laugh.