Office love (2)

During the day, Pranbir were working hard and had come up with a finished packaging.
Prachi: "Why don't we make a plan B? If ever the first one is not liked..."
And that's what they were doing: they would present their first idea and then go to the second one if the first didn't work.

It had reached the end of the day and their colleagues were leaving but their second plan was only half way done.
Prachi: "I am going to get a hot chocolate, should I bring a coffee for you?"
Ranbir, stretching himself: "Let's go together. We both need a break..."

They both stood up and were heading there but a voice stopped them.
Their head turned into that direction and they spotted the HOD who called for Prachi.

HOD: "Miss Prachi... I need you in my office."
She nodded yes and looked at Ranbir. He didn't want her to go and be alone with that guy but couldn't say anything.

Prachi walked to the office but intentionally let the door opened. Ranbir approached the door quietly.

The HOD pointed to the chair and she sat down.
HOD: "I just read your file and concluded that you are in need of money, right? In real need of money..."

Ranbir's forehead scrunched in confusion.
Prachi: "Yes... but where are you going with this?"
HOD: "I can give you all the money you need, you just have to do a little work for me."
She looked at him wearily but answered determinedly.

Prachi: "I don't need your money..."
She stood up to leave but he once again called her: "Think about it... Lots of money is involved.
And you just have to steal Ranbir's presentation and give it to me."

Prachi, disgusted by his ways: "You think I am going to agree to this?
You are dreaming, Sir....
I will never do something like that.... But thanks for your offer..."

She walked out of there and saw Ranbir in the corridor.
Ranbir, happily: "What about that hot chocolate and coffee?"
Prachi: "Only of you make it..."
He signed her to lead the way and she did.

Ranbir was making their hot beverage while Prachi questioned him.
"Why does he hate you so much?"

He shrugged and then added: "I told you he hates everyone. And especially me because I took his spotlight in front of our CEO."
He handed her the hot chocolate and took his cup.

Prachi, blowing on her drink: "He is plainly rude... that's it."
Ranbir: "Don't waste time and energy on these people. Let's finish this."
She nodded and they were back to their seats.

They worked for another hour before Ranbir called it quits.
Prachi, teasingly: "You are such a workaholic... you don't seem to stop."
His fingers went into his hair as a sign of nervousness. She wondered how soft his hair would be and there was a sudden urge to wanting to touch his hair.

Ranbir: "Come, I will drop you home..."
She nodded and gathered her stuffs.
They both left the office and went to the parking lot.

Prachi tried to locate his car but found nothing.
Ranbir, nervously: "Actually, my car went for servicing. I came on bike today."
Prachi, surprised: "You have a bike + a car... Are you really an intern?"

He smiled at her awkwardly and didn't continue on this.
Prachi also didn't seem to notice that and followed him to his bike.

Prachi while getting on the bike: "I never been on a bike. I heard it's amazing."
Ranbir, chuckling: "It is indeed..."

Once she was seated, Ranbir looked at her through the mirrors and saw her hesitation to hold onto him.
He moved his hands to grab hers and wrapped them around his torso.