Love ♥️

This chapter is dedicated to MadhviThakur381.
Hope you will like it😊

Ranbir along with Dida and Vikram were in the hall, waiting for the women to come out. They had planned to go to the temple for the prayer.
Vikram, checking his watch: "Where are they? We will get late..."
Dida called all the ladies and Pallavi/Rhea/Aliya came there.

Pallavi: "Ready... Everyone is here, we should go."
Vikram: "Shahana and Prachi are not here yet. They must be coming."
The three ladies fumed on hearing that Prachi will also come. But as it was a joyful environment, they didn't want to spoil it.

Vikram: "Ranbir, I will take them. You come with Prachi and Shahana."
He nodded but Rhea interfered: "I will come with Ranbir."
Ranbir: "You can go in the meantime..."
She insisted to stay and the others left. Rhea approached him while he got busy on his phone. He knew that Rhea wanted to come close but after the little interaction he had with Prachi during his parents' anniversary, he wanted to make things right. That's why he maintained distance with Rhea.

Rhea, over-sweetly: "Ranbir, you didn't say... How am I looking today?"
He didn't want to compliment her and thankfully he didn't have to as he heard the girls coming.

He turned to face them and he was spellbound seeing his angelic wife in the completely white lengha with few golden designs on it. She finished the look with golden jewelry.

Ranbir's eyes moved from her head to toes in the most loving way possible

Prachi also stopped seeing him. Shahana looked in between them and continued moving forward.

Subconsciously, Ranbir moved forward to Prachi. Rhea was about to call him out but Shahana didn't let her.
Shahana: "Why are you ruining their romance? Let's head outside..."
Holding her hands, Shahana pulled her outside.

Ranbir, mesmerized: "You are looking so beautiful..."
Recalling their moments of the previous party, Prachi blushed and her eyes met the floor.
A smile came on Ranbir's face as he knew she always does this, whenever she feels shy.
He was relieved that they were no longer fighting. He would do everything to make things alright between them.

Ranbir forwarded his hand to her: 'Shall we go?'
She nodded and held his hand. They both walked outside together hand in hand. Rhea fumed seeing their closeness and quickly sat in the passenger seat. She wouldn't leave any opportunity to be close to Ranbir.

Pranbir had noticed but Prachi told him that it was fine. They got in the car and he drove away. In the car, Ranbir didn't stop glancing at his wife who was busy talking to Shahana.
Feeling his gaze, she too looked at him through the mirror and their eyes were communicating. No words were needed, just their eye-lock.
Rhea and Shahana noted that while one was extremely happy, the other was left fuming.

She was so angry that she turned to the window and preferred to look outside.
Shahana, teasingly: 'Eyes on the road, Mr. Kohli... You can admire your wife later on.'
Pranbir blushed at hearing her and avoided eye-contact.