I'm not jealous, you are just mine

This chapter is dedicated to Anu... I hope you will like it dear.

Ranbir was walking down the corridor in college. He was anxiously searching for someone: he hasn't stop looking here and there, but the particular individual was no where to be seen.

As he passed by the library, he was pulled by someone there and he grew tensed thinking that it was the horrific girl, hell bent on marrying him.

But the soft familiar hands made him open his eyes and he saw that it was actually the girl who he was searching for.
Ranbir: "Where have you been? I searched for you everywhere, Prachi."
But the girl just dragged him to the last row where no-one would usually come.
Ranbir, worriedly: "What's wrong?"
She released him when they reached that destination and turned to him.
That's when he noticed that she was furious...

He held her by her arms and tried to calm her down.
TRIED...
Prachi, angrily: "What does she think of herself? She was going on and on..."
Ranbir: "Breathe.... In... and out..."
She followed his words and did the breathing exercise.

However, she recalled something and swatted his hands away from her.
Ranbir, dramatically: "Ouch..."
Prachi: "What ouch... this is all your fault... Who told you to go behind her? Now she is not leaving..."
Ranbir, confused as hell: "Who?"
Prachi, irritatedly: "Maya... who else?"
Hearing the dreadful name from her, he cringed.

Prachi: "You know what she was telling me right now... she said... (in a sweet sick manner trying to imitate Maya) I will become Mrs. Ranbir Kohli soon.... I am going to marry Ranbir and live a grandiose married life..."

He chuckled seeing her imitation but immediately stopped as she glared at him.
Ranbir: "What can I do? She is behind me, stuck to me like glue.
I push her away but she keeps coming back."

Prachi huffed in annoyance. He was as irritated as she was with Maya.
Ranbir: "We need to get rid of her. I am not marrying her."
She nodded as well... she couldn't bear him with her as well.
Prachi: "We need to make a plan that she leave you herself..."
He nodded: "This will be the first time that I will get dump by someone. And I will be the happiest person."

Prachi: "You think it's funny..."
He stopped and looked at her. He could clearly her frustration with him but more than that, there was something else.
Ranbir, doubtfully: "Are you getting jealous?"
She was taken aback by that and reflected on his words.

But as soon as she saw his lips curving a smirk, she quickly nodded no.
Prachi, nervously: "Why would I get jealous? That too of Maya... are you mad?"
A huge grin formed on his lips as he could clearly see through her.

Noticing his grin, she pushed him away but Ranbir caught her wrist. This halted her steps and she turned to face him.

Without wasting time, he pulled her to him and she came crashing to his chest. She lifted her head to look up at him. Her innocent look and angelic face melted his heart instantly.
His fingers went to her cheek and he softly caressed that area. Her eyes immediately closed as she leaned into his touch.

Ranbir inched closer to her and his lips went to her ears: "You looked cute in anger... but cuter while you blush, just like now..."
Indeed, her cheeks grew red in shade. His breaths tingled on her cheek.
This made goosebumps arose on her body. Her hands went around his arms and held it tightly.

Their closeness evoked indescribable feelings to both of them. Ranbir tilted to the side and seeking an opportunity, he placed a kiss on her cheek.
As soon as his lips came in contact with her skin, a jolt of electricity surged through her body.

Her grip on his jacket tightened as her emotions overwhelmed her.
Ranbir's lips moved from her cheek to her forehead and he peppered a kiss there.

They heard a loud thud and looked at a fallen book. Prachi realised what was happening and moved away from Ranbir.