Counterplan

This is where Rhea got Prachi's sign on the papers which states that Pranbir are not married.

Prachi already burnt the papers and it's already revealed that it was just copy.

Prachi's room:
She was pacing around tensed. She needed to get those papers and destroy them.
Prachi, to no-one in particular:"one problem wasn't enough and now this.
I need to find these papers and also the pregnancy paper."

She was biting her nails in worry.
Prachi, to herself:"the pregnancy note must be in Ranbir's room, he put it in his blazer. And he doesn't remember. I can get it.
But from Rhea.....
Prachi, one thing at a time. First pregnancy note which is easier to get then i will see Rhea."

She came out of her room to go to Ranbir's. She peeped in to see if he was there but she found the room empty.
She sighed and entered the room, she first searched for his yesterday's clothes which was in the laundry basket.
She checked the pockets but they were all empty.

Prachi, worriedly:"where is the note?... Did Ranbir removed it? (Panicking) no, no. If he knew he wouldn't have been so calm, his happiness would know no limit.
But if it's not with Ranbir then who has it?"

She tried searching the room and under the bed but there was nothing. The room has already been cleaned.
She was still searching when Ranbir came there.
He observed her carefully and quietly.

Prachi didn't see him yet and backed away tensed. She bumped into him and shockingly turned to him.

Prachi, nervously:"what... what are you do...doing here?"
He looked at her questioningly.

Ranbir:"it's my room. What are you doing here?"
She looked at him tensed but then composed herself.
Prachi:"i am searching a yellow pa.... Bracelet."
He looked at her suspiciously.

Ranbir:"bracelet?"
She nodded.
Ranbir:"yellow?"
Prachi, irritatedly:"yes, bracelet that too yellow. Now either search it or stay quiet."
She started looking once again but Ranbir stopped her. He held her arms and turned her to him.

Ranbir:"what are you really searching for?"
Prachi:"i just told you..."
Ranbir, calmly:"one you don't like yellow colour, second you didn't wear such bracelet yesterday so it can't be here, and third i know you are lying. You are avoiding my eyes."

Prachi, sadly:"i wished you paid attention to that one month ago."
He realised that and looked at her guiltily.

Seeing his guilty eyes, she left from there quickly.

In her room:
She sat down nervously and lovingly rubbed her belly.
Prachi, to her baby:"i know, i know you want your papa to be near. But he made us too far away from him. I am sorry."

She wiped her tears and took a deep breath.
Prachi:"Mamma has to handle another problem then, we will be free. And i promise you that i will try to get your papa close to you without him knowing."

For a few seconds, she rubbed her belly and just relaxed a bit.

Later on:
They were all at dining table except Prachi.
Rhea, happily:"Prachi left already? That was easy."
Aliya and Pallavi smirked.

But their smiles went away when Prachi came to the table. She was about to sit but they heard the knocks on the door.

They all went to see and were shocked the police. Shahana also joined Prachi and they both smiled at each other.
Ranbir:"inspector? Any problem?"

Inspector:"we are here to arrest Miss. Rhea Mehra, Mrs. Aliya Khanna and Mrs. Pallavi Kohli."
They all grew shocked hearing that except the 2 girls behind this.
Dida noticed them smiling at each other and realized that they are behind this. She also smiled at their plan.